Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:05:01
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Voting in a 'temporary' GFC (cosmetic) Started by: Illuminatiated on Jul 04, '22 17:55

For situations in which there are established Crews in each district (each having been set up for let's say...2 weeks? 3? I'm not sure on this part) - but there isn't a single CL of age/lacking other requirements to take the coveted role of Godfather Chairman... I hereby suggest the ability to, as the Suggestion title implies, Vote In a temporary GFC.

What would this entail? As stated above, each District in that particular City would need to have an established CL in each district for X timeframe. At this point it is usually pretty clear as to who the City Lead is, as they're generally occupying the Central District in said City. They are the acting Chairman of that City for the time being - so why not get a little extra functionality for having obtained the role? 

This is what I'm thinking; for City Leads who:

• Have obtained the rank of Don
  • Have Level 60+
  • Have been in the same (central) district as a Don CL for X time-frame
  • Have 20 members

If the aforementioned checkmarks have been check marked, this CL would then get to host a vote within their own city to be voted in as 'temporary' GFC.

If the vote passes (Not sure how to figure this bit out though. Should it just be uppers in that city that get to vote? Idk.) they are able to then gain the wonderful....glorious....SPLENDID ABILITY TO...................... mail their own City as if they were GFC. That's it lol.

No actual rank increase, no bumping places in the homepage listing, no other GF/GFC boosts/perks (such as Taxes etc etc). Just the ability to more effectively communicate with their City members. 

Report Post Tip
Then what’s the point as you say everyone knows who the city lead is I’m sorry but if his only perk is it says he’s gfc then theirs really no point in it. Imma have to say I disagree sorry bud
Report Post Tip

Sunrise I'm not really sure that you read this Suggestion properly? I wasn't suggesting that anywhere it even says or displays anything in regards to this. It's purely a cosmetic MobMailing perk. 

Report Post Tip
I know maybe I didn’t word it write I just don’t see the purpose of the cosmetic
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Voting in a 'temporary' GFC (cosmetic)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL