Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 22:45:29
Page:  1 
La Boulangerie Ptisserie Oui Oui Cher Dupuis Started by: LeCroixCroissantBubs on Jul 06, '22 21:21

Bonjour! Welcome to my Boulangerie Pâtisserie Oui Oui

Voted Best Croissants in Detroit!

Le menu

Croissant - $2

Croissant with La Chocolat - $3

Croissant with fraises - $3

Croissant with Fouetter la crème - $3

Café - $1

Tea - $1

Le Lait - $1

LeCroixCroissantBubs was pleased with the display case of assorted baked goods and hot and cold drinks. Outside the bakery were tables and chairs that gave great views of Downtown Detroit. Bubs eagerly awaited a customer. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

DBM walks down the sidewalk stopping in front of the bakery of the newest crew member of Big Beefy Bois. I turn around and use my backside to push open the door, as soon as I cross the threshold the aroma of freshly baking bread wafting through the air, I am immediately taken back to my childhood, standing in my granny's kitchen helping her make bread. Perhaps that was my only happy memory of my dismal childhood. absently wipes away the scalding hot tears that appeared out of nowhere, I had made a vow to myself that one day I would find that fat ugly fuck that stole my innocence and childhood and make him suffer the way I did.. I whisper under my breath " I will find you, you sick bastard." Quickly glancing around to make sure nobody has seen my moment of weakness, grateful no one is in the bakery. I regain my composure and walk over to the counter and rings the bell that is on the counter..

LeCroix aka Bubs comes from the back through the swinging doors, smiling and covered in flour, instantly my dark mood brightens and I flash him a million dollar smile.

Hi Bubs, How's the bakery business going? If the smells are any indication business is surely booming.  

Hi DBM, he says to me, it's slowly getting better but it would be nice if you could put in a good word with the crew and maybe a few of the other CL's as well.

I tell him, I can absolutely do that for you Bubs. I know MikeTyson and HeadCoach love their sweets and those Chocolate croissants would be right up their alleys. I want to take a dozen of each regular croissants, and the chocolate ones back to the HQ, I'm sure BBB and Conqueeftador as well as the rest of the crew will love them.. Here's $100, keep the change. See you back at the HQ. I smile and walk out with my order.

Report Post Tip

Zapatos_de_Cemento found another French sounding place for his wonderful boss FrenchieHorn.  She would be pleased, she was a busy lady and couldn't find all these places in her busy day of tooting her horn.  He was feeling peckish, it was tiring doing fuck all, all day.  Un croissant sounded tres bien.  He'd have preferred it avec creme anglaise like his good friend Odette would want.  She had been bathing in her bain de creme anglaise when she accidentally drowned in the magnificent tastiness.  What a way to go, Rudy would have approved.

He looked at the menu, croissant with whipping the cream sounded like some kinky thing that would go on at La Fille in LA.  Zapato wondered whether the proprietor had just got an English to French translator dictionnaire to help.  Zapato considered the prospect of a Spanish type bakery, but it would have to be demain.  It was siesta time for him et his croissant.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: La Boulangerie Ptisserie Oui Oui Cher Dupuis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL