Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 23:19:06
Page:  1 
The man in the brown trench coat Started by: Sunrise on Jul 09, '22 04:54
*bang* a man’s body falls to the ground as the rain carry’s his blood into a near by drain.

Unknown: sorry jack things shouldn’t have turned out this way.

The next morning

Two men walk up and notice the police warding people off

Unknown: hey what’s going on

Cop1: none of your business move along.

Cop2: sir look at that brown trench coat I think that’s Sherlock.

Cop1: I don’t care if he’s the president Sherlock holds no authority here in the states.

Cop2: but captain richards he could help with the case

Richard: fine if you want to help then be at it but be quick got to move the body before rats get to it.

Sherlock: come Watson let us examine the body.

Watson: yyyyes sir Sherlock

Sherlock examines the body and noticed traces of gun powder on the head as well as a note stuffed inside the bullet hole

Sherlock: this man was shot up close and personal they knew each other and is wearing a golden bandana the symbol of the rushka gang

Sherlock unfold the note stained in blood

The diplomat sends his regards

Sherlock: mr. Richards who is the diplomat

Richards: he’s a man we can’t touch they say he runs bronx but has never done a crime himself so we can’t do much.

Sherlock: he’s that high yet he dosent do the dirty work who would follow such a man?

Richards: he may seem cowardly but trust me he’ll make your own friend betray you and shoot you in the back his words are his weapon.

Two nights latter one a back ally

Unknown: so we got a deal my guy takes the fall and you off him?

Unknown2: yes

The next night

Sherlock: Watson I think we finally got enough evidence to prove that the diplomat plotted the murder finally a big shot will be behind bars.

*bang* Sherlock looks at his chest a massive hole and blood come in he out of it.

Sherlock falls to the ground

Sherlock: I never figured he would get you no one else managed to buy the reason why maybe you didn’t want to be my shadow no morzz

Before he could finish talking Sherlock was dead

Two days later

Watson: and this is why the killer was none other then myou nogogi

Myou nogogi: I would have gotten away with it to if you weren’t so damn clever Watson.

Watson quickly became one of the “best” detectives around and for many years prospered.
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Sunrise, I'd like to option the movie rights to this thriller. I hear they're doing a lot of exciting detective stories in Hollywood these days, you could be sitting on a goldmine. Let's get our lawyers together. What do you say? I'm seeing Dick Van Dyke in the starring role. He does a good English accent, doesn't he? And a memorable cameo for Coach as 'Cop 1'. I could nail the part, Sunrise, I can feel it in my bones. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Let’s do it headcoach we can turn it into a trilogy where we start off in the middle act2 the man in the brown trench coat. Part3 the rise of Watson
Then we introduce part one the diplomat where at the end one of the guys kills the guy in the act 2
Report Post Tip

Hmmm, an interesting format. So you want to do part 2 first, part 3 second, and then part 1 as a prequel? Do you have the other two parts written and ready for inspection? I'll buy the whole package. I want it all. I want to be a mogul, Sunrise. Do you have anyone in mind for Cop 2? I'll need someone beautiful, charming, yet understated to bounce off in my celebrated cameo. Someone capable of rousing incredible jealousy in Mrs HeadCoach, who returned from a brief, unexplained absence with a plump, melon-sized doll dressed in tiny, knitted athleisure wear, who she keeps poking with a needle while muttering. She's in a weird mood, Sunrise. I think those wiccan yoga classes are a bad influence on her. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Hello gentlemen, I was one of the first people to view this script and shared a drink with the author on it publish. Therefore, I feel I emotionally invested in this journey. I offer my services to your enterprising minds. I believe I am perfectly suit to a roll in your organisation. My unique skills include reading and writing. I know this is something upon within Detroit, whoever HeadCoach gave me a special dispensation as long as I wrote his wife some romantic letters in hope to rekindle the fire within their marriage. If you gentlemen will have me on board I believe I can find you the best damn Cop 2 that the world has ever seen. So what do you say Sunrise and HeadCoach? Do we have a deal?"

He begins to do some lunges as he waits. Because you never ever skip leg day or so Imperium told him and everyone knew Imperium had a booty that just didnt quit. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I say let’s do this I have basic scripts written for part 3 and the prequel but we can expand upon later I will be ready to get started when you are I can send the basic scripts and we can have a professional writer arrange them
Report Post Tip

The fashionably attired gentleman returned to the fray as soon as he heard the good news. I was looking very stylish in his best suit, navy tie and he has gotten himself some of those fancy sunglasses all the cool mobsters had. I decided he would wear the fedora too much in public just yet. He shook both men firmly by the hand. 

"Great stuff, Im delighted you accepted the offer Sunrise. HeadCoach I cant wait to work with a man of your genius. I hope we arent going to have any of those Chicago degenerates in it. They would ruin everything". 

He wiped his brow with his BBB handkerchief. Looking at it he smiled. 

"If you guys need anything let me know. Actors, scripts, casting agents, posters. A better script". 

He laughed jovially and gave Sunrise a pat on the arm. 

"I kid, I kid. Whatever you need just get in touch. Gentlemen the Better Blockbuster Bureau is now at your disposal". 

He took off his sunglasses and winked because he thought it was cool.

Report Post Tip

Gentlemen, Headcoach and BBB, I know you both to be honourable and upstanding members of the community. 

Complete degenerates and obsessed with kicking the shit out of your mates but coaches of the highest order and honour. 

I suggest you discard this proposal of working with Funsize immediately.

He is not one of us. 

He does not operate in the manner that we do.

I bet he doesn't even mug. Do you Bumprize?

He will have your pants down, con you out of any investment you make and give it to a friend from New York. 

You certainly can't rely on him for any help and guidance. I found this out first hand unfortunately. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
You better shut your fucking mouth henson just because you don’t know how to read dosent make it anyone else’s problem
Report Post Tip

Reading is for pussies and losers. We play sports and do cool stuff like work out and talk about our feelings

I'm proud of Henson for standing up for himself. 

On a side note, HeadCoach I think I'd like to try out to be the Man in the Brown Trenchcoat for the movie. I know what you're thinking. I'm just too handsome and good looking to be believable, but I think I can pull it off if I really try. 

Report Post Tip
sunrise, what upstanding member of our community conducts himself in that manner, with such profanity and aggression?
You could learn a lesson or two from Grin-22
Report Post Tip
henson what member of our higher order hands and up conducts him self by throwing a fit because he can’t read
Report Post Tip
If you like FunSize, I’ll put in a good word with the HeadCoach to give you a few tips on diplomacy and leadership.
You’ll be able to give motivating team talks like he does too then!
Report Post Tip
Idk if that would work seeing as how headcoach can’t keep you in line henson why anyone would want you as their lhm I will never understand

1. You can’t read

2. You act like a baby when your told you can’t cheat

3. You throw a fit when you lose cause you didn’t read the rules or even ask questions

4. Idk if headcoach has talked to you and told you how inappropriate your actions are but if he had the amount of times
You continued you would have been shot in my crew. Cause your way past the 10s and haven’t stoped once
Report Post Tip
Despite the negative energy you are feeling from what I am saying, I seem to have succeeded in bringing out a positive revelation in you.
For the first time since you donned the suit you currently wear, you’ve actually just displayed a pair of balls and acted like a CL.

I consider myself well told.
All HeadCoach will do is give me laps. Lap after lap after lap. Then maybe a lap dance and a firm pat of encouragement on my surprisingly firm rear.
Skidmark is currently busy trying to Rob galleries too. He’s failing though, I might add.
Report Post Tip
Sunrise, you have been made to look like a total clown by the dregs of Detroit.

You basically have zero honour left intact, and I urge you to blow your brains out right here on the Streets.

Henson was known as 'DETROIT's dumbest, but he still comes out of this looking hip and square.

Sunrise, I can help you. Do you want help? "
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The man in the brown trench coat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL