Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:14:29
Page:  1 
Who Killed BORISJOHNSON? Rogues, Scandal, Money! Started by: BaronGreenback on Jul 09, '22 10:12

Salvatore-Lucchese claims that BorisJohnson was killed for reasons that DID NOT include exposing an as yet unnamed city paying a rogue.

BorisJohnson passed me the LOGS which confirm that a SUBSTANTIAL payment DID take place.

I am going to try and sell the logs to the highest bidder.  If I don't get enough, I will then make them public, in the hope that you, the submissive yet informed consumer, deigns to PAY ME money for yet another GROUNDBREAKING scoop.

Now, you might be asking why BorisJohnson was killed?  Boris was bored, and Salvatore wished to impart upon the new associate some wisdom.  Boris expressed a desire to duel Salvatore.  Salvatore took this as a threat to the head of his family's life, given that he, Salvatore, was the head of the family.  This is almost certainly not why Boris was killed, as Boris also tried to extort the Detroit crime family.  The Detroit syndicate DID NOT BEND TO EXTORTION, and so Boris, it is alleged, attempted to murder one of Detroit's men.

It's up to YOU, the great unhosed, to decide whether or not you think that BorisJohnsons' death was acceptable.  I don't think it was, personally, he was the most exciting thing to happen in this world since the Forever/Fareham War.

Now, let's talk turkey.  

HOW MUCH WILL YOU PAY FOR THE LOGS WHICH EXPOSE A CITY HEAD HANDING SUBSTANTIAL MONEY TO A ROGUE?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Is this an AUCTION? I'll start it OFF at $1. My FINANCES can't stretch to much more but I THINK that's a pretty sweet deal for both PARTIES. Let me know if we have a deal. 

Boris' death was completely acceptable and the narrative that you're trying to spin is complete and utter bullshit. I paid Jaws the amount of $8,000,000 in the form of a loan which I foolishly believed would deter the man/beast from continuing his senseless onslaught. Moments later he broke faith and I shot him in the face. Mystery solved. 

"isn't paying off a rogue against the generally accepted principles of this thing?"
Report Post Tip

Firstly, it wasn't a payoff, it was a loan that had stipulations attached to it. Call that playing semantics if you wish however I typically refer to 'paying off a rogue' when it involves paying a rogue to support them, pay for a Hit, or elsewise furthering their cause. The pittance of $8,000,000 was well worth it to find out for myself whether or not Jaws was capable of conducting business in a respectable manner - a question which I had answered wholly and succinctly with a resounding and unfortunate no. I often told the man that if he used his skills for Good and not Evil that he would likely be an excellent addition to a City - as he had been prior to (mostly) for my dear friend HeadCoach

Furthermore, I do not feel the need to adhere to what is "commonly accepted". I didn't sweat hours of my passion in to these shores to be bound by normality. I mean fuck, is it commonly accepted to have an obese horse running around on LSD? I think not, but yet here we sit, watching him galivant the streets of Chicago neighing at inopportune times. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip
"I am not related to Jaws, or Boris Johnson. I'm simply a man standing in front of some logs trying to make some progress as a journalist."
Report Post Tip
If this rubbish is an auction I can offer $666 which is a number this person truly know all about.

Must be funny to keep on pretending kuku aint are any what he screams about over and over again and again.

Over & out.

..Hope this finally ge solved or best forgotten since we cant keep on writing about all that gets killed. Life is a bitch sometime and more often for some...
Report Post Tip
DeadLikeDead - your father was shot and killed by Jaws. That has nothing to do with me. Your lineage has suffered grievously at the hands of Kuku - a man so misunderstood that he left this thing of ours to become a government administrator. We miss him not.

But he leaves a gap, briefly filled by @RonaldCarrabia, for exhaustive investigative journalism.

How should we fill it?
Report Post Tip

"I think we've filled it already sir. Imperium as I understand it conducts investigate journalism with the medium dance. Have you never wondered why he's always there shaking and jiving whenever something of note is going on? It would not surprise me if he's in the bushes over there shaking his pancake flat booty".

Hobbs nodded. He knew these things as he was a wise and experienced investigator himself. In fact, his senses were tingling and he knew he was needed elsewhere on the streets to show his true mettle as Sherlock Hobbs. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Who Killed BORISJOHNSON? Rogues, Scandal, Money!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL