Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 15:49:51
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Hardcore Reveal Started by: Illuminatiated on Jul 09, '22 16:36

I come to you folks today on this fine day with another excellent idea for improving our wonderful world here. 

Suggestion: Adding in a Purchasable Perk to (temporarily? or lifetime of character? lifetime period? 30 days? undetermined timeframe) reveal whichever Hardcore achievements you are currently working on. 

Pros: Obsessively checking Achievements after every BG kill SUCKS, OKAY? Would possibly create a few more grind sessions for those Achievement Hunters. 

Cons: Change, perhaps enabling more 'bare min' mentality - though doubtful if they're going for a Hardcore achievement. It takes a little mystery out of things, but honestly not that much. Between the XP reveal for Favors + Bookkeeper, there isn't much mystery left to some of the mechanics of our world. 

Thoughts? 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I would love to see Hardcore levels as part of the Bookkeeper perk. Seems like it would be an easy add in. 

Report Post Tip

I see no real harm, is not like people haven't seen sheets saying roughly what achievement has what value, the question becomes partly, do we need hidden achievements at all especially with less and less new people

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Hardcore Reveal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL