Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 07:36:03
Page:  1 
Game Change: RAT Stats Report Started by: Squishy on Jul 12, '22 07:08

https://mafiareturns.com/stats/top_rat.php found under News & Info - Stats Game

This report has 2 columns that give information about the current state of the RATs

The left column is the Top 50 anonymous(e) RAT killers that are currently alive + You.  Its data deliberately is lagged so that you can not get real time reports during RAT kills to figure out who is who too easy.

The right column is the the top 50 anonymous(e) RAT killers for the past 7 days..

We've also added a little more math to the RAT Eligibility Page (The Cat icon at the top)

Data Since    Jun 22, '22  <--- This is when we started recording
RATs Killed    3,810 <--- This is how many Rogues/Roguettes/RATs have been killed since the above date.
RATs Escaped    16,067 <--- This is how many Rogues/Roguettes/RATs were not killed because of lack of participation
RAT Hustle Points    645 <--- This is how many hustle points have been given out because of RATs.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

GOLLY GEE MISTER, THIS SURE IS NEAT. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lol its simple text, its so hard to bother showing this when the new version takes 1/2 as long to make and looks 5x better lol.... 

Report Post Tip

Any way to add in your past names if they qualify for the past 50 day table? 

Report Post Tip

*Top 50 table 

Or is it only alive characters

Report Post Tip

Thank you for making this. I feel like I'm still better than Treebeard. 3rd place in the Top 50 for now.

Pear, I think you may be reading it wrong, you are #18th place with Treebeard coming in at #1

Just because it says Anonymous doesn't mean he will believe this #3rd place malarkey. 

News & Announcements
Replying to: Game Change: RAT Stats Report
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL