Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 03:13:35
Page:  1 
Sunrise steps down Started by: Sunrise on Jul 13, '22 22:37

Many of you are aware I will be steping down soon to make room for new talent as I am far to busy now to maintain Public appearances. I will not be retireing from my life of crime however sorry copa! But will take things a bit more slow for a while. After all many of the other mobsters are nonexistent at the moment. Many of you have noticed frizzlefry is locked in his mansion and refuses to leave so let me read you a letter I wrote for him  

I will have to show how you step down from that ledge my friend

For we must cut ties with all the lies that we’ve been livin in!

And your friends have left you and You've been dismissed

I never thought it would come to this

but I will show you how to step down!

Everyone has their Demons mine is time but

maybe today we can put the past away.

Sunrise looks up at the sky and speaks again Perhaps one day I will rise again when time allows but for now I just want to say thank you for the laughter the fun and the trials. I will be joining the person who takes my place up in the bronx I will not be leaving my home unattended and am steping down Under my own free will. But I will still strive to find solutions to make this world we live in more entertaining at least for me.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

Sunrise, this brings a tear to my eye young fella. You were the light to the life of crime we have here. You were very dedicated to New York! Our ancestors have worked together in the past and you seemed very eager to head up your own crew and now that you've done so, life takes your time away from your responsibilities. Life isn't fair. I am glad you will be sticking around the life of crime. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What will you do with your time now? 

All the non-stop hours you ploughed into running your crew. 

Who in the world could ever replace you?

Maybe they will just paint a face on the fence, that should cover it. 

Maybe you could run another competition? 

Or better yet, don't call it a competition. See it for what it is. A complete and utter scam of poor working class folk such as myself. 

If you continue with these ridiculous cons that you're running, I'd imagine you'll end up with more blood on your hands than the infamous writing competition. 

Report Post Tip

The young man was wandering through the streets, caught in a daydream as he was committing his petty crimes on the streets. Helping the motion of the streets by directing traffic of the felons. He stumbled across Sunrise making their speech, he stopped to tune in. Listening to what everyone had to say, he just had a gut feeling. He pulled out the custom made paint brush pen that he always kept in his pocket, family tradition. He walked behind Sunrise's soapbox and wrote down a sentence.

Good Luck, Have Fun

Satisfied with conveying the message he felt in his heart, he gave a salute to everyone listening by taking his hat off, and waving it before fixing it back to his head. Putting the hat back on his head, he rolled his green bandana down to his neck. He took a seat behind the soapbox and began rolling a spliff, continuing to listen to everyone as they passed.

Report Post Tip

Sunrise, you're proving to be quite absent since you stepped down as a high-functioning crew leader. something seems to be amiss. You don't respond to me anymore. Your existence is becoming questionable. You've become a myth, a legend, an enigma. 

Tell me what's on your mind Sunrise. How do you fill your days now that you are no longer an illustrious leader of men? 

Do you like basketball?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sunrise steps down
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL