Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:56:02
Page:  1 
Who Should Run Instead Of Biden? Started by: Spikey on Aug 04, '22 02:59

He mad old and not eloquent. Also a bit ineffectual. Need younger blood. Trump succ. Neither of them can walk and probably have bleeding and painful hemorrhoids, in that order. Destantis should probably run on that side, but he's a silly Mickey Mouse hater. Abortions for everyone. 

How about John Stewart or Howard Stern? That'd be cool. 

Report Post Tip

Can you take Liz Truss? She'd make a great leader, just... for another country; one that deifies the type of stupidity Trump exemplifies.

Report Post Tip

Unforutunately the election is over Joe Biden is president of the United States of America!: hes got a lot on his plate to handle

Report Post Tip

For the next election... Not the one that Biden won. 

Report Post Tip

I can definitely run faster than most of the potential candidates so I think I would win the race - but I guess someone like Usain Bolt would probably be the best bet.

Report Post Tip
Morgan Freeman, I'd vote for him. He played a role as a president also and seemed to fit the role well. Cant recall the movie off the top of my head though.
Report Post Tip

I've thought about this long and hard over the course of thirty four seconds and I have come up with an exhaustive list of candidates that should not only run instead of Joe Biden, they are far more qualified. A deck of regular bicycle playing cards, a cup of water slightly warmer than room temperature, Trump's comb over, that kid who played Steve Urkel on Family Matters, A mostly empty rolled up tube of Crest 3D white toothpaste, a medium sized bag of pencil shavings.

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy , Morgan Freeman has actually play in 3 movies as President.

Deep Impact, Olympus Has Fallen and the sequel Angel Has Fallen.

But I don’t know at 85 years old if he was be a good President now.

Probably better Trump or Biden though.

Report Post Tip

There are a few, but no one knows who they are. I really don’t think Biden can do 4 more, age and confusion seems closing fast. I am hoping they nominate a worthy opponent, a level headed harass to get us back on track.

Report Post Tip

The problem is the same the whole world over, the people who often could be the best to run countries are the people who will never be able to afford to be poliicians.   Its generally the middle and upper classes who run as politician and never understand how the majority of people actually feel, survive, scrounge and save.

Most politicians have never had to worry which bill will be paid on time as many will never go beyond local govenance at best, and the few that often do, get tainted like most by corporate or political rewards that detract from their original aims.

Report Post Tip
Spikey should run instead of Biden. He’s clearly less challenged hence x10 more able
Report Post Tip

As non-US citizen only one names to mine and his name is?

Ted Cruz. Why you ask? I don't know, why not I say. Vote for the guy that talks about workers and hard working Americans in white F150 Ford truck but never saw one in real life, is this sarcasm, no this is satire. 

Report Post Tip

Possibly just left to run themselves, couldn't be any worse. 

What would they do? Just shoot each other and each others children?

Report Post Tip

Muricah seems to like their Celebs in politics. 

i think Tom Brady should do it, that’s a million dollar smile.

Report Post Tip

The truth is, it doesn't matter who runs, as likely to be a 70 year old white dude anyway.   I wasn't a fan of trump and some of his challengeable facts, and not a fan of Biden and his gaffs.   I would just love to see someone younger especially in their 40s running, so young enough to have children to connect to and the problems they face but old enough to say, pull your thumb out of your ass and get on with it.    Is hard to relate to politicians in general when in a totally different money bracket to most of us.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

ted Cruz is a Republican. Biden is a Democrat. I would back Ted Cruz but that is not what we are looking for here.  As a Republican candidate I would suggest Ron DeSantis or Pete Buttigieg.

On the Republican side, I would say Ted Cruz or Donald Trump or maybe even Gavin Newsome.

2024 will be interesting since we don't know if Biden is running again or if Trump will come out of the next couple years without charges against him.

Report Post Tip

Vote for Kanye West!

lol just joking

Report Post Tip

Democrats need a nominee.

let’s bring back Jimmy Carter. I watched an epi of King of the Hill with him in it and I think he’s your guy.

this clearly wasn’t thought out.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Who Should Run Instead Of Biden?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL