Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 15:31:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Home Again Started by: LucatielOfMirrah on Aug 09, '22 17:26

Sal listened to Alina and tried to keep calm he thought the guys were local cilivians with no connections.  Now he was dealing with two families they may be smaller families but they had connections.  Sal was aware of the issues between them and told her to ensure that Bishop people are aware that they had no idea he would be there.  He reminded her of an event that occured when Alina had two factions waring and they got in the middle and how they got out of that.  

Sal asked Alina to set with both families and to ensure them that they we looked into it and let them know that they had no intentions of getting involved on either side, to do that would cause the other to suffer,  that their associate was cornered and felt that she was about to be attacked and they we find that to be offensive, she defended herself and thats that with that.  That we cleaned the site and paid off the right people.  If they wish to push between them thats their business.  To involve us any further would be a mistake.

Then Sal ask Alina how she was doing and how was the kid holding up.  Then he thanked Alina for handling the mess made.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Jaxson was located at his apartment in Chicago enjoying some personal time with a broad he had met in a bar that day. Interrupted by his phone ringing he leant over to silence the call but then saw who was calling.. Alina.

Answering the phone he listened, shocked by the actions of an associate.. what a psychopath. He thanked Alina for the information before hanging up. He sat up in bed with a cigarette, requesting the woman leaves as he has business to attend. He finished his cigarette, changed into a suit and made his way to the bar to scout around.

Report Post Tip

Ornate little bottles lined the shelves, with the exception of one pretty blue vial Aqua tucked in her pocket. THAT one was for a particularly nasty man. He had a round face, with a long nose and a bottom lip that protruded over the upper. He liked to plunk his fat ass down at a table in front of Alfonzo's cafe all day. Feeding his face or smoking his cigars and cat calling any young girl who walked by. 

This bum, and mind you, he was on the wealthy side of life, but he was a bum none the less. He liked to flash his money and his fancy rings and he bought all the friends he had. But little by little, his business was down and the winning streak was drying up. He'd stay out all night and usually came home very light in the wallet. So instead of thinking maybe this ain't the path for him, he decides he's going to take his frustrations out on his pretty bride. 

Well, that pretty bride was from a well connected family. So, this was not going to bode well for Mr. Fatface. Aqua was chuckling to herself and began to mentally formulate a plan when the phone rang. It was Alina telling her about what had gone down earlier. "Well, I guess that's one way to skin a cat, eh"? She laughed again and lit a cigarette. "Let me know if you need me to come over", Aqua hung up the receiver and shook her head. "I think I am going to like this one".

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Lucatiel walked out of the office after Alina sent her off. She sat down in an empty alley, pulled out a whetstone, and began sharpening her knives. All the while she had a feeling someone was watching her. "Hello." She looks up to see a woman in an black three-piece suit that stood out even in the dark alley. She had tied-back silver hair, a tricorn hat on her head, and a blade at her side. This was Lady Maria, a veteran Hunter of the Midnight Workshop, and one of Lucatiel's closest friends. "What do you want?"

"You sure made a mess this time. Those two families were about to make peace, and then you chopped up their boys." Lucatiel then looks up at the Hunter with a blank expression. "Didn't think someone like you would actually care. Or are you just here to laugh at me?" Lucatiel asks, an unamused expression on her face.

Maria looked at her as if she were shot. "I might be just as much of a psychopath as you -- we were more or less trained by the same people after all -- but I am still human. I can still feel."

The other woman scoffs at this. "Coulda fooled me."

The two make eye contact with each other, then they laugh. They laugh and laugh and laugh for a while, until Maria asks, "Well? What now? Surely you're not going to let this blow over without even having attempted to fix it?" Lucatiel shrugs. "I don't know. I fucked up pretty badly, and now the police are on the case."

Silence.

"Well alright. Just so you know, the leader you let escape is in the hospital right now with some of his boys, planning an attack on one of your new family's protected businesses." Now that got Luca's attention. "Thought you wanted to know." Then Maria did her usual trick of disappearing into the shadows, she waves goodbye to her.

Then Lucatiel realized something crucial. She did not have the address. Before she could curse at her ineptitude, she saw the paper at her feet. She picked it up, looked down at it, and then smirked. It was the address of the hospital. Now what to do. She could go now and finish the job, or let her superiors handle it. ... She checks her magazines one last time and realize it isn't enough. She needed to go down to her Gunnery. She wasn't going to go by herself unless she was ordered to, no way. But she was going to arm herself in the event she is ordered to.

As she was walking back to her apartment, her phone rang, "Hello, Victoria here."  As she heard the voice on the other end, she sighed. She thought to herself, "That could never be good when the right hand is calling you."  She took a deep breath, "Well hello Alina, what can I do for you today?"  She listened and nodded her head, "Of course, I'll get over there right away."  She hung up the phone and got on her bike.

She arrived at Alina's office and parked her bike out back.  She hoped she wasn't in too much trouble.  She opened the door and went upstairs.  She knocked on the door and waited.

Good afternoon Victoria_Valentino thank you for coming.  Please have a seat.

Alina points to the chair in front of her.

What I need to know is exactly what you saw transpired at the local bar the other day.  I don’t need to know all the gruesome details, just how many people do you think might be able to identified LucatielOfMirrah.  I know you were there when the cops arrived. Did you hear anything that they might said about who they thought the culprit might be, or what they looked like?

The phone rang; it was Salvatore-Lucchese.

All I know Boss it that Whispers said Archie Bishop left Charity Hospital a few hours ago about with one hundred and seventy six stitches.  I am here talking with Victoria right now and will keep you inform if any new materializes.

Report Post Tip

She took a seat across from Alina and listened to her speak.  She sighed as she recalled that day in the bar.  "Well it was supposed to be a relaxing day for me but it didn't turn out as I planned.  I walked in the bar quietly and I saw a group of men crowding  LucatielOfMirrah and as she looked familiar, I watched in case she needed help but as I watched what happened next it was very clear she could handle herself.  

I believe she felt threatened as I guess I would too if four men were crowding me but it happened so quickly.  She unsheathed her knives so fast and in a matter of seconds they fell down one by one.  They didn't even have a chance to react.  It was gruesome.  I haven't seen anything like that in a very long time.

It took me a minute to gather myself and I guess I wasn't looking and we bumped into each other as we were both leavin the bar.

I tried to protect her but she has a mind of her own you know.  You have a live one there, Alina....

Report Post Tip

After taking a cab back to her cafe, The Golden Gunnery, she tips the driver with about twenty dollars, tells him to wait. She gets out, runs inside. Her bodyguards were busy serving some normal civilians, and the moment she runs into the kitchen, she calls over the chef, her personal head of security. “Oi. Get everyone on stand by. I have a strange feeling we’ll be targeted first. You all can use any gun we’ve got in there. Just try not to use up all the ammunition, since I still need to sell some,” she whispers. The man nods and immediately gestures to some of the guys waiting there, one man even gets on the phone to ring up some other inactive guys currently on their days off.

Lucatiel immediately heads out, but not before reminding her guys to remain on high alert. She then gets in the same cab and tells him to head to the address of HQ. She was going to tell Alina and Salvatore-Lucchesse that she has some of her own bodyguards ready.

Report Post Tip

As she was thinking it all over she forgot to give her some pertinent information that problably would make her feel a little better about the situation.  "Oh also the cops didn't see us leave the bar and I got us off that street as fast as I could.  So honestly I think we should be in the clear at least for this time.  I hope that helps Alina.  I guess for the family I was in the right place at the right time though personally I would disagree."

Report Post Tip

Alina thanked Victoria_Valentino for stopping in and sharing information. She was feeling a little relieved about that fact they might not know LucatielOfMirrah identity until she received a call from Prince.

Hey Prince what’s up my man?

Well Sonny and Albert Belo have been laid to rest.  His people don’t have a fucking clue. It seems their men were waiting outside looking for trouble and didn’t know trouble was already happening inside the bar.

But this mother fucker Archie Bishop is furious. Fuck, I would be too walking around with almost 200 stitches.  They got a hit out on our lovely lady.  Seems she had an altercation with one of his guys not too long ago and she sliced him up. The bitch definitely has a problem with knifes and men.

Is there anything else Prince?

Yeah, didn’t want to lay it on you all at one time Alina.  They know she just joined Salvatore-Lucchese outfit.  Don’t have any idea how they found that out.  It seems this Bishop guy doesn’t give a shit, he’s ready to take on anyone.  He’s been advised not to fuck with Northside which is making him even angrier and out for revenge.

Damn, was thinking this might blow over for a second there.  You sure did bust that bubble.  How big is this Archie Bishop and his operation.

He’s a fucking vicious low-life, wanna be Alina.  Wish our lovely lady would have killed him instead of the Bilo’s.  He mainly deals with low rank drug dealers, extorts from the people with no muscle, but has a large crew of crazies that follow him.

OK Prince let me get with everyone and see where we go from here. 

Ok Alina we will take care of this.  Will stay in touch.

When she hung up with Prince and phoned Lucatiel.  She told her exactly what was going on and asked to meet with her again to see what she thought about cleaning up this mess.

Report Post Tip

Lucatiel was already at the door to the office by the time she and Alina finished talking over the phone. She really fucked up this time. But she was going to fix it. With her was a small duffel bag containing some submachine guns. Her own guys were already arming themselves, and the Golden Gunnery closed up early as not to arouse suspicion. If Lucatiel ordered it, her guys could attack the bastard before he even knew what hit them.

Nonetheless she wasn’t gonna go in without all the information.

So she knocked on Alina’s office door and waited to be let in.

Report Post Tip

Come on in Alina yelled out to@LucatielOfMirrahAs Lucatiel walked in she told her to help herself to a drink and have a seat.  She studied her as she fix the drink and sat down thinking to herself how she has a lot of talent but little disciple, a detrimental combination.

I’ve heard from Prince that they are gunning you.  Alina took a sip of her lemonade; she had to slow down on hard stuff.

It seems the Belo brother’s people don’t have a clue.  This Bishop guy and his 200 stitches is going to be a problem. They both laughed a little,  Alina just shook her head.   

I would just like to hear your input on how you suggest we handle this. 

Report Post Tip

“Yeah it looks like our friends want me very VERY dead.” She opens the duffel bag, and pulls out a Sten Submachine Gun with some ammunition. “I run an underground gunshop. If you’ll allow me, I can send my guys after him.” She quickly loads the gun, and gently places it on the table. “You’re probably wondering about the gun. It’s… a free sample I guess. Yeah let’s go with that. But back to the issue at hand. I say, we take the fight to him. He’ll be expecting an immediate frontal assault while he’s busy licking his wounds, so let’s attack any businesses and associates he’s got.”

Report Post Tip

Although she was a little reluctant Alina decided to let @LucatielOfMirrah  to handle the situation herself.  

Although Salvatore-Lucchese professed he knew nothing about who could have killed the Belo’s brothers he did pay for their funerals and gave the families a substantial amount of money to stay on their feet which they greatly appreciated. So Alina didn’t see any problems coming from them. 

She explained to Lucatiel they needed Archie Bishop to disappear but in a way that didn’t bring a lot of unwanted attention to the organization.

Report Post Tip

“Hmm… quiet disappearances… Okay. I can do that. I’ll call some friends, get his location, and vanish his ass. Does that sound good, um… Miss Alina?” Lucatiel coughed before continuing. She then began replanning. Since a frontal assault was a no-go, she would have to tell her guys to stand down, and she would then call her friends at the Midnight Workshop for help. Yeah that sounded good. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Home Again
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL