Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 00:08:33
Page:  1 
Chicago: A city of HMB's Started by: Hobbs on Aug 10, '22 07:33

Hobbs had taken an early morning flight to Chicago to see his Mafia Syndicate Thyndicate Lottery life partner Alina to try unlock some more vital funding into the mystery of Officer Hibbs, and also to open up an orphanage and over charitable ventures. So far Alina had been utterly resistant to helping others though, a trait he admired but also not becoming of the self proclaimed city of 'Very Nice People (VNPs) . 

Before visiting he opted to pay a visit to Falloutia's Silver Dollar Betting Agency to see how the training of his prestigious stallion were going. He was concerned. The race scheduled to run on July 10th never ran, nor did the follow up "The Filthy Arsonist Memorial Cup" scheduled for August 3rd. Why were races being scheduled, training fees paid, bets laid down every time but not a single race running? It was looking more and more likely that this entire venture was merely a tool to embezzle gambling funds and steal from the community. Puzzled Hobbs arrived at the stables and looked around for a sign of life. There was none. There was only the heavy smell of death in the air, and the faint smell of the Chinese restaurant Tings Cuisines of Joy and Bob's Burgers joint. Surely completely unrelated.

Upon further examination of the area Hobbs found sure signs that the place had been abandoned. Weeds had begun to take over the area and the roof, partially damaged by the awful arson attack, had further degraded and fallen into a state of disrepair. The place was in ruins. in the stables themselves there was little sign of life. Hobbs cautiously entered the premises looking for movement. There was none. Instead there was only the rotting corpse of the six remaining horses, some mysteriously carved up and missing serious muscle mass.

He moved through the stables looking at the names above each stall and making a checklist of their status.

• Jerome - named after the infamous Jerome, hero of Void: DECEASED
  • Jarrick's Jackpot - named after the saintly Jarrick: DECEASED
  • White Lightning - tramps choice: DECEASED
  • Superstar - A white Russian: DECEASED
  • MikeTyson's 21 Million Dollar Mug - Unrealised potential: DECEASED
  • Pony Soprano - Three legged nag: DECEASED
  • Smoldering Remains Hobbs is a Filthy Arsonist - Burnt out: DECEASED

This was looking more and more like the embezzling project had devolved into an insurance scam, with Chicago set to claim the millions (and millions) of dollars as a result of each horse perishing. Of Falloutia there was no sign. The people needed answers. Deserved answers. Hobbs left Chicago and remained resolute in his bid to tell the World exactly what kind of people Chicago were.

"Chicago are not Very Nice People. They are Very Evil People. It is looking increasingly likely that Chicago is a city of Horse Murdering Bastards (HMBs). . Chicago is clearly responsible for the murder of seven horses, and a corruption scandal that would shock the Mafia community to it's core. Where is Ian '@Illuminatiated' O'Keefe? No doubt working on his coronation plans and buying a new chair. Why has he allowed this to happen on his watch?"

Hobbs shook his head. BBB had been right about Chicago all along. 

"MikeTyson and @Dmitry deserve to know what happened to his horse. Void deserves to know what happened to his love Jerome.

I demand answers. I demand substantial financial compensation and insurance pay outs."

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $213,333 Tip

Void ran up to Hobbs and began dramatically gesticulating with his arms

"Shocking! Scandalous! Sad! A tragedy, a smoldering horse murder tragedy unfolded right before our very eyes. Seeing my future champion-horse Jerome butchered and just left to rot instead of being given a proper burial hurts me deep inside.

Sure one may argue that, much like the lottery thyndicate, he technically hadn't won anything yet.
Sure one may argue that, much like saint Jerome whom he was named after, he was a violent and untamable beast.
Sure one may argue that, much like yours truly, he spent most of his time pent up in a cage for his own safety.

BUT HE WAS A GOOD HORSE DEEP DOWN I ASSURE YOU. Somewhere in the not-so-distance future he would've made me a very wealthy individual, I'm sure of it!

Now Hobbs, before we go around and start pointing fingers I think we should consider the evidence first. From my perspective it points to so many different parties at the same time that I (and SherlockHolbbs) can't make heads or tails of it.

To give you some examples: We have the mysterious ALLEGED horse stew being ALLEGEDLY served at the Three Star ALLEGED Hotel a couple of weeks ago, the insurance fraud (of which official records were recently uncovered), the missing horse-muscles which are particularly suggestive, the strewn-around carrots coming from a certain carrot salesman I know all too well and finally the deflated basketball over there in the corner.

I don't know what to think anymore Hobbs. Only a miracle can save us now."

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Dirty was walking around on the prowl and came upon the gruesome scene. It kind of reminded him of his basement, where instead of dead cheerleaders there dead HORSES!!! 

"I believe I can speak for all of Detroit, or maybe just Bricktown, when I tell you that no basketball would be left deflated in the presence of a member of our All Star basketball team." 

Dirty ran to the discarded ball and cradled it lovingly in his hands. 

Now to find a pump....

Dirty ran to his van, (which funnily enough had "Free Pom-poms" written on the side) and hurried back to the gym at his HQ.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip
"Hobbs, what do you have to say about the Sterling work of the CND in avenging the murdered horses?

Whilst Jarrick lobbies for No country for ol' Farehams, the serious business of killing Chicagoans remains.

I think we are averaging two high profile members per butchered horse."
Report Post Tip

The smartly dressed man appeared on the scene. He went to shake hands with DirtyDirty but stop remember where that hand had been. He shivered at the thoughts. He had heard so many stories about DirtyDirty such as one concerning one about a barrel of lubricant, a bag of nuts and one curious hamster. 

DirtyDirty, thank you for helping to set the record straight. As many of your know, I am no stranger to investigations and reports. I think Mr, Void is doing a decent job. However, I am saddened by his lack of references. Do we just take his word for what he says or his he provide us with the evidence and allow us to make up our minds? We in Detroit are thought to think for ourselves and empowered to seek the truth as long as that doesn't involve reading or other nerd activities. Before anyone starts, it is a well-known fact that I have been given permission by HeadCoach, the DHCs,  the acting GFC of the BBB and my mom to partake in reading and writing.

Yes, Hobbs. I was right all along and what did you do but laugh I was the voice crying out in the wilderness. All you did was laugh and leave me standing in the rubble of my hope and dreams. I am a broken man. Now I am not as much of a broken man as magic Ian after a boxing tournament. 

The well-attired gentleman shrugged and wandered off after giving DirtyDirty the pump.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

FartBarf a fellow ee'jit of purple hatted handshakezz once made'en, pays attention to the swappin'oh'dapzz. Rememberin'n BBB was kin'n oh'dee ol' 1'2'hicked'onna shoe. He gave his eyebrows a squiggle when the very attractively dressed, strappin'eez'bootzz off, bastey'st'basted'bearddd ee'ee'ree'yee'yeehaw't. When he caught a glimpse of the eye contact on the play in the streets. He quickly veers his vision up to'werds the sun. It's almost like he'd'hee'haw't some sortz'or game oh'sortz. En'cohortz'whiff'en'eezZz cohortzz. The young freshly promoted FartBarf just kept'uff'en'eez chin. The DirtyDirty really did carry the word on that one. 

PorterSydeKannonShootzToHeezzTooterr4daHomeMadePenn

'hoo'z'a'pposed ta'name ee'zyy'r scams Horses'enn?

4daHorsezzM8yy

A mightyy fart really crept into the streets after this message was tagg'tuh'u'p. Smoke Oh Spliffzz Signalzz the winds are still flowin'n the normal everyday lives of these people here. Just havin' a chitchat.  

Report Post Tip

Hobbs you are the most unappreciative son of a bitch gun I know.

Did you not read the fucking memo?

Licensed, permitted and under construction.

Hobbs Cradle of Love Orphanage for Adults

With the biblical motto

The People of God Will Care for Orphans

Hobbs Cradle of Love Orphanage for Adults was established lovingly for the associates of Hobbs, who suffer from the grief of being no one’s child and show signs of acute hoodlumism.

Next you should be tarred and feathered for deformation of character. Don’t get it twisted Falloutia is a highly respected promoter. No horse was murdered.

Each horse was examined and the cause of death was issued by the prestigious Dr. Albert Horse B Hind, graduate of the Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine.  The findings can be found at the Equine Specialty Hospital; and are as follows:

Reigning from  Las Vegas and Detroit.

• Jerome -   Void: Cause of Death - Equine herpes virus (EHV) extreme, nasal discharge, enlarged glands
  • Jarrick's Jackpo - Cause of Death - Ragwort poisoning, acute liver disease
  • White Lightning -  Cause of Death - Lameness, caused by hormonal factors
  • Superstar -  Cause of Death - Strangles, respiratory infection caused by Streptococcus
  • DT:MikeTyson's 21 Million Dollar Mug – Cause of Death -  Cushing's syndrome, pot-bellied appearance and a presence of an abnormally long and curly coat.
  • Pony Soprano - Cause of Death – Strangles, highly contagious, contacted from Superstar.
  • Smoldering Remains Hobbs is a Filthy Arsonist – Cause of Death - Mud fever, also known as pastern dermatitis or 'cracked heels'

Hobbs everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

Under the leadership of Illuminatiated, Sue, Jarrick, Salvatore-Lucchese and Mark

Chicagoans ARE VERY NICE people.  We are friendly, considerate, well dressed, smell good and most welcoming.

With me being your fine hard working life-time partner, how could you think differently?

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $160,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago: A city of HMB's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL