Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 02:34:32
Page:  1 
Success! Chicago Bums Sleep With The Fishes! Started by: LostBoy on Aug 10, '22 16:06

"I know what you're all thinking

WHEN IS AN ACTING GODFATHER NOT AN ACTING GODFATHER?

When he fails in the most fundamental act of a Godfather: keeping his people safe.  In direct reprisal for the housing of John Fareham's killers, the CND has now killed 17 Chicagoans.  If we take into consideration the brave attempts at killing undertaken by our operatives, we are in the dozens.

DOZENS of Chicagoans have found themselves at the business end of a CND weapon for the crimes committed by the CUS (Chicago Upper Structure). 

CND vs the CUS

We have lost a few operatives.  We miss them, and we mourn them.  But the CUS have lost many, many more.  And their supposed Godfather does nothing about it.  Absolutely nothing.  He did, it is true, attempt to buy off the CND, but then he broke his side of the arrangement, and more Fareham assailants were found housed in Chicago.  So the CND killed more Chicagoans.

The Calibre of those Killed by the CND

The CND has intelligence operatives in most cities in this thing of ours.  Our targets are carefully selected.  Oldtimers, earners, and those holding rank are the ones who are killed.  Mark, Jarrick, and their "acting Godfather" will confirm that the lost earnings of these captains of Chicago is incalculable.

What is also hard to measure is the humourfear, and befuddlement that the CND continue to cause.  Whilst grisly, many find it incredibly funny that so many Chicagoans are killed by the most feared underground group in existence.  Chicagoan insiders tell me that fear is rife: nobody knows who will be next to die.

And the entire population are befuddled.  How can a supposed "acting Godfather" fail to protect his own people?

We have, at this time, many powerful guns.  Many powerful people.  They talk to me.  I talk to them.  We talk to each other.

Millionaire travelled by private jet to carry out his shootings.  Whilst Jarrick donated a million to him, other leading and guiding lights of this thing donated more.  

I ASK CHICAGO DIRECTLY - WHY ARE YOU SO RUBBISH?  WHY CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR PEOPLE SAFE?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $53,333 Tip

"Thanks to Jarrick for this telegram, in which he trots out various boring lies. It's good to know I'm hitting that dickhead right where it hurts.

Thanks a million."

"With as little attention as these antics deserve, Kuku continues to take pop shots at unprotected (mostly newer mafioso) members of Chicago. I am sending this to all of you in awareness that Kuku has made himself an enemy of Chicago and we ask you take this into consideration when he spreads his nonsense.

These actions do nothing but impact those fresh off the boat looking to join this thing of ours.

Thanks, Jarrick"

Report Post Tip
"Jarrick is of course a moron, but he can't help that. But he could help his lying.

If he can provide evidence of a single 'newer' bloodline being targeted, I'll pay said bloodline $10m."
Report Post Tip
"I am going to give you a poem:

DeadLikeDead has a sad brain
Another of his friends has been slain
By the lineage of a man named John
Avenging his patriarch
And righting a wrong

DeadLikeDead has a sad face
TonySoprano joined the wrong place
And was shot and killed
At indecent pace"
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Wanderin' past, the young GoombaGainzThruuDuhSkreetzz through a man havin'uh conversation whiff'en'eez'elf. Shucks, must be a sweet guy. And boy what a poem at the end that was. He felt compelled to give the man 20k for that one. He takes a drag from his spliff as he reaches with the starberdsydekannon into the portsyde back bocket. PorterSydeKannon lifts spliff from face.

Here ya' go, keep the change.

Hands over the money, shucks'n'shake of his shoulder as he takes a puff of his WicketStickerr. The young mans head of heads must be telling him something from within, why else would he share such beautiful words with the world to see?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Success! Chicago Bums Sleep With The Fishes!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL