Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 14:40:00
Page:  1 
Goom Started by: FartBarf on Aug 11, '22 10:13

Earn'th'uh Scenari0hh Dat'umm? Wot? 5MickzzConnED'ed7Airzz? Oh, piss oh fuck, not the one that's never fucked eez' duckk, Mee'Mawwz notezz unfoldzz in'ees mouth. 

Signal of a spliff'tuh'ffzz uhpp'enna Wind.

JalopyyOhSeazz floats through the queer'eye'st oh canals on a thoroughfare. He hands a starberdsyde slyde down 380 with his left foot out the window. Porterslydes down 289, and hangs a right on El Dorado. Road of champs. 

Hangin on to a note clamped under his butt, twix'th'uh chair, and his gloot'eez'yuss max'ed'yuh'buss'a'butter. .13CaliBerrAted sitzz porterslyded out'derr wind'err.

A new found glory whizzes through the air, in the key of bebop. The mouth of a young mobster in the skreetz moves with the sound of his freedom in his youthful mind. He wanders through a back alley, deciding he didn't like this one. He unleashes the I7DD5U1991 special manueverr'er'oh dee'ol shmovin'groove. The sone just rose with the sun, and enjoyed his time in the heavenly divine of sun'n is about to shine time. Vrooms thruu 289's road'oh'goldd, passing a visual ridge'wayy. Ol' Fish Hatcheryy was lookin good as he found his way crossing the ElmForkTrinityRiver. Hangs a right on Jones St.

GoomBoppT1 livin'n ee's sin'n'en had proven to be difficult. The freshest monkey out of an i7KannoN had row'n his entire vessel oh birds oh Paradise into shake'on'eez'feather.

FartBarf saunters on along a thoroughfare, he swings 'iss car two porterslydes to the local market of Lake Lewisville. When'et was time he got outta the car. ReeLeasin'h'uh'eer door with his left pinky a starberd knee pushes the door open.

His porterslyded balls land clingin' to the swing of the wind'err of the bow of the Bow to eez jalopyy.

The Br-Ap-Tap Attacc!

Sleuth oh dee S'loopt'bacc lets his 1921 of annhilation rest on his shoulder. The time signaled it was time to rain, but FartBarf could smell an ode'laid'to'joyy'ous occasion. A take was twix't his wake and the future.
Frozen'en'Thyme'dOne lowers the drum, equivalent to the sum of how he let two guards take the fall of two semiautomatically tapped bullets. The DurdyBurdzz guardin' the local market found themselves hitting the floor.

Whiff'TerdZBanglezz dashed, triggers enhanced the scenario takin'uh place hee'yuhh. The rumble of thunderous Thom'Sunnz rattle't off in the distance to the young man's 6 shots.

Slaughter of MeeMawwzz Squirrelzz. Key of Fart is now attuned to the free attentionspan of an unknowing'erd'lyy one.

Drum'merr begins to cling to eez'self as the street is heard. 5 shells had bounced and rolled, two guards of the door had fallen to the floor. Only one had the signature move of the chosin'n sunn.

Porterslyded Kannon supports the 1921 as he points it at the local bank teller. He unleashes the entire drum'4funn into the air, and he sure as shit swung it around and around. 

14 dead civilians, 6 dead tellers, and 1 live manager all rolled off the tongue of the man's trigger finger that was currently reloading a drum capable of holding 120.

Familiar sounds of a man being tortured kicked in.

Ee'let'slyde a starberdslyde of his toes, right into the gooch of the downed foe.

Eez'ol'endzone lets rip a mighty concussion'n'err for DeLadleOhEeSoldato3zz.

MaddestPadCap sat relaxed back, whiff'eez backwerdz bow unleashes one into the man's windpipes.

2 1911's clatter in holsters sat a'topp'a vest. The dressed MaideOhDeStreetzz unswept his mess with 1 trenched'en'ranch tapp of his trigger finger. He lets fly the fingers of 2 of the manager's fingers.

2 emtpy shells bounce and roll.

In the blink of an eye, Ea'uh let is eert eert be Why'Et'ErdZ like'att? i7MickeyCostello found a flock of seagullzz the mouth had shut.

1 empty shell bounces for the domepiece of the manager that couldn't open the tellin'uh machin'n'eyy. The MickFartBarfed an elbow and the register exploded open. 

Gunfight breaks out in the local market as the Padded1 calmy meanders through the queer'eyed canal of his robbery.

Local Market'et herd'ed the WerdZOhDeeDurdzZz. A 1921 and the dead bank manager looked on at the coffee ship across the way.

A secret street'sweep'err goes off in the back oh'dee store. Sounded like a Ruger.

A click'oh anothaa'quack immediately rings off. A gunfight in a grocery store? USS FB didn't know about this one.

The sound of mostly revolvers all emptied six in a guff'aww dee'whindz'orr the scenario heard the shot of a Ruger in the aisles.

Hand withdraws from the toilet paper aisle as the Ruger in the back collected a dome from a DurdyBurd. The Ruger fires again on a non-Train'NTTA getzz DART'ett.

TexAssEsSonn was just listenin' to the fuss'en'holler. The squalor of filth as their eStates sonn'ett republica'tea'zz that he feels the need to provide. Mee'mawwz ol'ead'oh'eadzz was bacc'on'th'uh sound of a school girl knife fight.

These idiots all brought guns to the grocery store? The fuck? A size 13 ReCali'BerAteD heel'ter'toezz as 10 more single fire shots ring out in the air. A click and shift of the one grinnin, the sound of 5 bodies hitting the floor, the click of a Ruger being reloaded sounds off with the sound of shells rolling on the floor.

One sway of his starberd heel and the young manzz off to his steal'oh'de'eart. He heads East out of the grocery store, turning south out of the parking lot, and with a porter'd slyde of the wheel he heads home.

A signal of spliffzz'ee's lit'en'ee'zz Goomba't'uh'f'ett Uh'p'erdz mouth.

Report Post Tip

Please, for the love of my ears, just stop man.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Saddened by the confusion'no of 1 upset uncapped Don from the Las Vegas sett. InSekT1 exTracTzz eezReckless'ness and does a little jig'n'duh'skreet. 

"I'm sorry sir, theres no disrespect here. Just doin' my job down here in Tex'Ass son'nyyBoii. Me mateyyzz ee' do't'oe'd concurred that we were free men of 'onor'en'respekk. Here ya' go sirr."

PortersydeKannon shootzz2 portersyde rear-pocket't'oh ee'z MeeMawzzNotezz. The story of her tales unfold, some stored twix'teez gumsole and cushion'yy'sole. YoEscuch007 the i7 nods into a dance and wiggles eez'eyebrowzz. Bow of the bow of the Bow to a sign of respect.

These toes signal real cops bro

Starberd hand sticks out, rolls into shoulder. Star2Porter and the head divides the roll with a port2star. Portersyde shoulder lifts, and the roll2fingazz is rowed. The jig'oh'eez junt has begunn! The pole of space on portersyde oh'caut'ion'n paint was lookin' mighty fine out ee'yuh'en'eez'eer'ee skreetzz.

Report Post Tip

Honestly me ot another cunt understand what it is you're saying. I'd Honestly rather have kuku spouting his shit than you and that's saying something. I'm assuming there is an apology off you in there somewhere. Save your breath; it'd wasted. You're an absolute idiot. You come out here and spout utter shit on a daily basis, not  a single person stops by and listens and replies to you. Jesus even the gods banged you in jail.  

Pack it in for ficks sake nobody wants to hear it.

Report Post Tips: 15 / Total: $670,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Goom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL