Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:13:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
New York Night of Knives Started by: LucatielOfMirrah on Aug 13, '22 02:59

Kill them. Don't let them escape. You made yourself look like an absolute beginner in that ambush.

"Shh... I hear them." Lucatiel said to a worried Morrigan. The headache did not stop, and neither did the voices. "Shit... Let me at 'em... I can fight just fine..." Lucatiel said in response as she tried to pull away from her captor, but her grip was like a vice. Although the voices were right. Not only did her target get away from her, but she almost died in a half-assed ambush. That would be enough to bruise somebody's ego, and her own ego was definitely more than bruised.

SHRUG HER OFF THEY'RE RIGHT THERE! GET THEM! PAINT THAT BAR RED WITH THEIR BLOOD!

"Oh, they're getting louder now... Let me... Shit. Let me go damn you..." She slurs out the sentence, since the whiskey decided now was the time for it to kick in. Now it was just too much. "Ugh damn... they're all so fucking loud... They're right there... I just have to kill the bastards and they'll finally shut the fuck up..." The voices just... merged together afterwards, and just kept calling to her. Screaming for murder. "..." She remains silent in the arms of Morrigan.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York Night of Knives
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL