Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:34:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Philly Just Got Godfathered Started by: Cassi on Aug 27, '11 04:24

Cassi was sitting at her desk working diligently when Tonks came rushing into the room, out of breath, her face flushed.

He...There's...and...over...

Cassi was furrowing her brow, trying to make out what Tonks was trying to say between breaths. She stood up and walked over to the drink tray in the corner of her office. As she was pouring Tonks some water, a gun shot rang out through the air. Cassi dropped the glass and as it shattered on the floor, Tonks straightened up, a look of panic on her face. Cassi grabbed her hand and pulled her along with her towards Grif's HQ. Her heart was racing at the thought of all the things that might be going on in her city. Half dragging Tonks in her panic, she finally reached Grif's office, shoving the door open. She skidded to a halt, her breath catching at the sight. There was her mentor, her dear friend, standing over the body of the Godfather, gun in hand, beads of sweat covering his face.

It was here, finally here. The moment they had all been waiting for since the day they moved to Philly. Grif had taken over the Godfather position in their beloved city. As her eyes filled with tears over this proud moment, she realized there was still much work to be done. No, no time to celebrate just yet, though there would be plenty of time for that soon enough. Her face beaming with pride for her dearest friend, her Godfather, she approaches him slowly. Needing no words between them, she leans up and kisses him softly on the cheek. Then she motions for Tonks to follow her out.

As she makes her way to the streets with her announcement, she can't help but feel even closer to this city she calls home and to these people that she calls family. With a twinkle in her eye and her voice filled with warmness and pride she steps up onto a platform, calling attention to herself.

Ladies and gentlemen. It is an extreme honor and privilege to stand before you today with the great news I have to share. Grif and I go back many a generation. It seems no matter where things take us in this life our bloodlines always find a way back to each other in one way or another. I respect Grif and his hard work, dedication, determination, leadership abilities and most of all, his character. And it is for those reasons and so many more that he was entrusted with the city of Philadelphia. And because of those reasons and so many more I am proud to announce to you the new Godfather of Philly... Congratulations Godfather Grif!!!

Cassi turns towards Grif who had been ushered in during her speech. She hugged him tightly, kissing his cheek again as Tonks handed her the box.

Just a small token to say congratulations from your city Godfather. Now go out there and show 'em what you're made of!!!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Grif may your city live long and prosper. Sinfest cant help but yell at his excitement and sends over a bottle of good wine disguised as a vase to Grif's house (dont want the coppers to catch it)

Report Post Tip

"Seems like Godfather's are popping up left and right here!"

Simplicity smiled.

"Yet, nonetheless you have earned this position! I will gladly take this time to congratulate you."

"Good luck to you and your city! You've been doing very well so far, so I don't think we really need to worry about that!"

Nodding Simplicity made her way back to her HQ after saying what she had came to say.

Report Post Tip

Simpltion walks in after a few drinks at the local pub.

Congrats Grif! you have come along way and deserve this position, I know you will do a great job.

Leaves a box of chocolates, then walks off into the moonlight....

Report Post Tip

*Lilly runs into Grif's office all excitedly after hearing the news*

CONGRATS GRIF!! Wow. This really means a lot. I congratulate you with all my heart and I am extremely excited.

*Lilly hands Grif the bottle of Whiskey she brought with her as a present*

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Grif, working as you're RH for the time that I did, I know how hard you've worked for this day and its thoroughly deserved

The city of Philly is in safe hands with you at the healm, and I look forward to helping you reach its potentiall

Well done Boss

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Grif,

Philadelphia has been nothing but a pleasure to interact with under your leadership. Again, Congratulations on your success and I look forward to seeing your further success in the near future.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Grif!!!

I am so happy for You!! You deserve to be the God Father of Philly! It is my pleasure and honor to work for you, I look forward to serving You and working so hard for you and our city of Philly. I know we will all have a long full life with Your leadership. full of honor and respect! again Congratulations Grif and enjoy Your long lived life!!

Report Post Tip

My ancestors met you long time ago mt friend and from what they told me i Philly got good godfather.

Report Post Tip

My dearest Grif, I'm delighted to see you finally receive the title befitting your position within Philadelphia. As mentioned by WhereAmI, your city has always been a pleasure to visit and a pleasure to deal with.

Congratulations once again, I'm truly pleased to see another Godfather among us.

Report Post Tip

Indeed Godfathers coming forth left and right!

Congratulations GodFather Grif, Philly is in good hands

Report Post Tip

Alfredo looks towards Grif and smiles

Congratulations Boss i know how hard you have been working on getting this and you have finally done it. Looking forward to see what you can do next :)

Report Post Tip

Kim is looking at Grif and smiles

Congratulations Grif, you have deserved it!, may you live forever :), thanks for everything so far! :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Grif! This is truly a great day for Philly and this thing of ours.

hands Grif a box of cannoli and kisses his ring

Report Post Tip

Paul got phonecall from Smoke, which wake him up, he was told to immediatly come to hq, Paul dressed up and drived himself there, he saw family were gathering there and while he was walking into hq , Grifs bodyguard stand in front of door of Grifs office and when he saw Paul he opened door and told him to come in... As Paul Walked in Grifs office, he saw Grif sitting there and smoke standing right at him, he understood whats going on and smiled. Paul walked over to Grif

I know you worked hard and if someone deserved to be there then thats you my brother, congrats and we will take care that phily prosper even more, for now I can just say that Philly couldnt have better leader.

Then Paul kissed Don Grifs ring and called him Godfather.

After that Paul noded to Smoke and stand on left side of Godfather to await other people which comed to give their regards to the Godfather Grif.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on becoming a godfather its about time we had a godfather you deserve it

Report Post Tip

CONGRATS :p)

Report Post Tip

Grif i have been with you since we were both with Premeir's Family and under Roman and when you became a CL you alway's work hard and look out for your Family and i proud to call you my GF now It's time to work harder and make Philly Powerfull and a well respect city to Grif.

Report Post Tip

Salutes the Godfather

...even if he is red :P

Report Post Tip

Yay Grif. Can I have more access to Tonks now that you're going to be busy?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly Just Got Godfathered
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL