Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:24
Page:  1 
The Blue Skies of Philly Started by: PARISo on Aug 27, '11 13:24

*Paris makes his way to the streets. Trying to gather everybodies attention, he coughs loudly as everybody looks up from reading the latest instalment of the Chucke Knucke*

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Lastnight was a long night, a joyous one but nether the less a tiring one. For as you may have seen in the past 24hrs Philadelphia finally got its Godfather it deserves, and with that news an opportunity to expand our great city

*smiling at the construction site and rubble behind him, Paris can't help but notice an increasing crowd of people waiting anxiously.*

I won't hold you up too long as I know there has been many similar speeches the past week and that there are coffee shops losing valuable business

*A lone voice from the crowd hesitantly shouts out* "we want a speech"

*Letting out a sigh, Paris concedes to this freaky loner*. ok ok, but just a quick one. I don't want to spend much of you're time giving you cliche reasons about how great it is to be wearing a newly pressed bold suit, although the tailoring is remarkably snug *squirms as he adjusts his crotch slightly*

Firstly, my biggest thanks goes to Grif, he took me in when I was a lowly thug looking for cheap thrills, and when this day was mearly a pipe dream. For that I will be eternally grateful and I look forward to helping you steer the future of Philly into a beacon of light and opportunity. There have been many more who have helped me on my path to where I stand before you today, those people know who they are and to those I send my sincerest thank you's. Lastly and rather unashamably i'd like to thank myself. For without my hard work, charm, wit and oodles of sex appeal I wouldn't be... well you get the picture

*Pilar steps up behind Paris and whispers something into his ear, Looking up into the clear blue sky Paris turns his attention back to the bewildered looking crowd*

Oh yea, almost forget. Without further ado, I would like to present to you The Blue Team

Sure I like Red and i've enjoyed immensely being a part of the Red Team, but it's time for people to see my true colours and that colour is Blue, god dammit... i've been told it brings out the colour of my eyes

On that note, if you please excuse me I must be going. I need to get back to building a humble HQ for my weary family *ushers Caboose out of his cardboard box*

Thank you for you're time, and feel free to approach me should you wish. My door is always open

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Pariso!!! It makes my heart swell to see our city growing and expanding and I'm very honored to be serving this city alongside of you!! You are going to do great things my friend!!!

Report Post Tip

Kim began to clap and soon the crowd did also, very nice Pariso very nice, may the best happend for you and the family, write if you need something, im allways there for you :) and the family

Report Post Tip

Congrats Caboose. I know you will do fantastic. We are ALL so very proud of you.

*Lilly gets up from her spot on the sidewalk and walks to you and gives you a big hug*

We know you'll do great.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new position and good luck for your future- no doubt it is well deserved!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Pariso! Like Messiah has said, this is definitely well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Cookies and cheese, brutha. Cookies and cheese

Best of luck to you PARISo I'm happy to see you getting this opportunity

Report Post Tip

congrats

Report Post Tip

Pariso i am happy to family see you getting your own Family it will be a tough Job but i know you can handle it Congrats and i hope your family grow powerful and strong.

Report Post Tip

Drops a box of cannoli at PARISo's new HQ

Congrats! I hope you and your crew enjoy the cannoli!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Blue Skies of Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL