Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 18:11:53
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Rebalance bgs? Started by: Sunrise on Aug 18, '22 19:16
Can we rebalance bgs in recent years we have made it easier and easier to raise the gun to a point where it’s pointless to even have bgs except for gambling or durden raids I mean 2 months some 1 month and you can one shot pretty much any one? But you can’t defend even with the bonuses these one shot attacks are getting easier and Easier to make I think we need to Increase what the bgs can do maybe for example when you train their defense they actualy provider stronger defence but as it stands right now bgs are practically useless they only stop weak people who don’t train gun
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I’m against this idea, if you increase the BGs anymore then it get almost impossible to get the highest BGe it’s is already very difficult and expensive, to raise it any more would just make the game into a pay to win 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Well we gotta do something about these insanely high shots bgs haven’t been usefull in how many years I mean at this point we can legit not even use bgs and everything will be the same I’m pretty sure twigs had max bgs and he got shot like a piece of paper if we don’t do something about bgs getting some sort of buff then we need to nerf shots put a like 500 limit or something people walking around here with 2k+ shooting that make all that hard work for getting said bgs like it was just a kid hiding in a card board box thinking it will save him.
Report Post Tip

I agree on this, in game and real mafia terms a Don or a GF should have more or more experienced BG's (I accept named BG's etc) except that as mentioned a +2000 gun as is coming around time and time again makes it almost pointless for the expense of upkeep. Some might argue if someone has a strong enough gun then so be it but I do feel (for cost) there should be extra coded protection options for those that reach Don / GF  as decided by the Gods. Sadly if nor changed it is resulting in long period of nothing whilst people build quietly and then massive takedowns for personal reasons that impact game play for all. I do think something in this regard needs to be changed. I addition I support the pre-booking flights too which might ease if only for a few hours the fate of those that have worked so hard and spent so much to just have a bored someone quietly building to go - ahhh why not then go get a RL take away.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Rebalance bgs?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL