Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 06:38:11
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Arming of BGs with weapons Started by: Salvatore-Luciano on Aug 18, '22 21:42
Hi first and foremost, ive only been in the game for less than 2 months, apologies in advance if my suggestion is irrelevant and a waste of time because honestly, i have not fully grasp yet the gameplay of this unique and addictive piece of work. I am glad i stumbled upon this while searching for mafia text based rpgs. Well then here i go and feel free to correct me:

1) If there is a sell gun option, i feel that there should be a buy gun option, from revolver, pistols, shotguns, rifles, tommyguns, of course at a price or available to buy only when you hit a certain rank. The damage is higher for more expensive weapons and takes longer time to max training

2) coming to the title itself. If our character has a gun, maybe our bgs should own one too? Baseball bat, crowbar, flick knife, sword of some sort, shotgun, tommies, each with their own unique attributes, like rock papers scissors concept. Example:

Sword: attacking bgs have a higher advantage against defending bgs armed with shotgun, but vulnerable against those with tommies. Additional attributes for arming bgs with sword: increases stealth points, cloak attacker's identity

Shotgun: attacking bgs have higher advantage against defending bgs with tommies, but vulnerable against those armed with swords. Additional attributes for arming bgs with shotgun: increases defence points

Tommy guns: attacking bgs have added advantage against defending bgs with sword but vulnerable to those armed with shotguns. Additional attributes for arming tommy guns to bgs: increases attacking points

So develepors just have to play around with the formula for defence and attack damages when wacking bgs or the character itself. Say you own 30 bgs, you can equally armed them 10 each but damage, wounded, defending and attacking points will be according to what the bg is armed with.

How will we be able to know what percentage of weapons are the defending bgs equipped with, so that before we attack, we can change weapons for our bgs to maximise damage? Maybe depending on our street smart attributes, or purchase tips info, at a considerable amount of course. Or, just gamble on it on the 1st wave to gauge.

Thank you for your time reading my 2 cents. Apologies once again.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Arming of BGs with weapons
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL