Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 05:21:59
Page:  1 
Motor City Lanes - Duckpin Bowling Started by: Swarles on Aug 20, '22 01:54

Since Swarles was spending so many hours in Detroit, he decided it would be a good opportunity to expand his latest franchise and let others join in on the fun. He wasn't really sure why he hadn’t thought of it before. He was pretty sure that BBB loved fun just as much as he did. Why not branch out and let the good people of Detroit enjoy the hottest new game, Duckpin Bowling?

Hauling another leather duffle bag that he had become accustomed to carrying all over Chicago, he figured this was his life now. It was professionally stuffed to the brim with cash from their latest trucking raid. A familiar yet foreign sight greeted him. It was another abandoned warehouse. A businessman stood in front with the keys. No negotiations needed today. Swarles was merely here for a pick-up and drop-off. 

"Welcome Swarles! Glad you could make it!” the nameless gentleman spoke before being waved off. 

Swarles was in no mood for mindless pleasantries. It was time to get to work. 

"Thank you, now please leave me be. I’ll have my crew in here in no time. We’ll be up and running in no time. It might even make my regulars at Turkey Shoot jealous," Swarles chirped as strolled into the awaiting building.

The conversion of the building took even less time than before. It was easier once you had done it before. Swarles was pleased with the expeditious results. Another day and another completely renovated the warehouse. Their hard work would be quickly rewarded once the customers started rolling in. Welcome to the newest addition to Detroit's Business District...

MOTOR CITY LANES

Swarles grabbed a microphone from the bartender and jovially welcomed the small crowd forming outside of the warehouse. He was always dressed to the nines and ready to make new friends. He was quickly becoming used to speaking in front of potential customers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Motor City Lanes! After the success of Turkey Shoot in Chicago, I decided that you should be able to enjoy the fun from your own home, right here in Detroit! I am of course talking about Duckpin Bowling! Step right up and test your luck against the games master himself, Swarles! Yes, it’s me. Taking on any and all challengers!”

Report Post Tip

Sonny walked into the Motor Citu Lanes to bowl and relax while having a beer or two.  He was looking around the joint hoping to find the owner but he wasn't there.  Sonny was told he stepped out for a bit.  Sonny went on to bowl two games with his highest score being 240 and 210 the other score.  The 210 came after he drank four mugs of beer and the distraction of the pretty bar maid.  Sonny took his bowling shoes off and replaced them with his street shoes a pair of stacy adams.  Sonny paid for the two games and then headed back out to the street of the Motor City.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Motor City Lanes - Duckpin Bowling
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL