Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 06:23:20
Page:  1 
Best/Favourite Takeaway Started by: Gnar on Aug 24, '22 14:17

So, me and the wife have been clashing heads as she seems to foolishly think that a Pizza is the best choice takeaway...

We all know full well Chinese wins hands down.

What are your thoughts?

Report Post Tip

I hate to say it but Pizza wins easily.
Your wife is very wise.

Report Post Tip

Chinese or japanese food is the best even though its probably most expesive. by the way how many words and lines are considered "appropriate length?"

i hope i type enough this is my third reply to a threat just for a freakin hustle point,...whew

Report Post Tip

Usually Chinese. I like dumpings and stuff and the containers are fun. Sometimes Jewish deli... depends. 

Report Post Tip

Nothing beats Chinese when you're hungover! But I put Mexican food on par 

Report Post Tip
Chinese,indian, Turkish, fish and chips, fried chicken,

so pretty much everything lol but turkish is probably my favourite
Report Post Tip
I definitely go with Thai food - super tasty and healthy.
Report Post Tip

Ooooo Thai i must admit is very good. Sadly where i live there is no Thai close enough that does delivery

Report Post Tip

Without the very best takeaway has to be a Five Guys. However, it all depends on my mood - I love a good Indian but it's too rich for it to be a regular thing. 

Report Post Tip

I LOVE pizza, but Asian food is better, for sure... what that Asian take away is, well, that's up for debate; Indian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese - all great choices. I'm limited by where I live to Indian, Chinese or Turkish kebabs, sadly, so I'd go Indian over Chinese, but when I'm in Glasgow, there's this Kurdish place that does a shawarma. Special, so it is.

Report Post Tip

The best takeaway is whatever I want to eat at the time...except when I get to the point past hangry where I get decision paralysis and I get mega grumpy because I can't decide what I want to eat because there are too many options and I don't want any of them..

Though, like Clifford, I do tend to go for an Asian takeaway: Chinese, Korean, Thai, Viet, Japanese...etc.... 

Report Post Tip
The best takeaway is the sandwich foodtruck that works 6pm to 6am and is always there when you need it after a long night of drinking
Report Post Tip

Pizza, obviously, but also sushi is good. Though, because of the cost, sushi I guess it's way better at the restaurant with "All you can eat."

Report Post Tip

I have different takeaways for different moods. Indian/Curry is my all time favourite and that's what I have if I just want to enjoy it. I'm a big fan of sides as well as the main thing which is why Indian for me is best as I can have breads, onion bhajis, poppadoms and CHIPS with it. 

Chinese if I've had a shit day and just want food that's bad for me

Kebab if I'm going solo and want something dirty dirty.

Report Post Tip

I don't get the sushi craze. Tried it a few times now and still don't think there is much flavour there

Report Post Tip

No takeaway food beats a lahmacun filled with kebab.

Fight me.

Report Post Tip

I''m not a big fan of pizza, the hubby loves it though. Of the two I'd go with chinese. I prefer Thai or Japanese though personally

Report Post Tip

I dont think theres any arguing with Chinese being the best! 

Although i love pizza but usually make my own. Does taste nicer when someone makes it for you though. 

Report Post Tip
Now this is a hard one, if said pizza was to have pineapple on it then it’s a firm winner. Now if it doesn’t then it’s Chinese all the way!
Report Post Tip

I'm sorry but you should be shot for allowing pineapple to ruin a pizza!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best/Favourite Takeaway
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL