Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:41:42
Page:  1 
Hitting the streets again Started by: Salvatore-Licata on Apr 12, '08 15:42
The attempt of my father - Giovanni Licata - to leave this world and searching for some luck in the legal world, with a new identity, failed, he got shot by some gunmen sent out by the Cosa Nostra. They hit him while he was waiting for the cops to pick him up. I was a small boy back then.

I grew up in an orphanage till I was 12. I ran away and lifed a while on the streets. I earned a bit of money with robberies and selling Marijuana to some junkies. It went out pretty well untill I pissed the wrong leg. Robbed a business which was run by a mobster. Luckily he forgave me. He said he was watching me for a while now and he took me under his wing. He told me some stories of some of my ancestors. The Licatas have been in the Cosa Nostra for years. I was impressed. The mobster told me I could work for him and so I did...many years.

One day he took me aside...

"Kid, you doing well. You have earned me lots of money and you're ready to stay on your own feet." - He said.

"What do you mean?" - I asked him

"I mean exactly that, I will drop you now. You have to go your own way." - He said with a smile on his face

And so here I am, ready to hit onto the streets making my way...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hitting the streets again
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL