Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 18:23:51
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Crew Names on the Crews Page Started by: TaraWylde on Sep 07, '22 07:12

Sometimes I'm sitting here unsponsored and I think "huh, guess I should join a crew" and you know one of the criteria I have for my future crew? A name that I can proudly display in my profile. Or, sometimes, certain names instantly dissuade me from joining them. I won't list any examples because that would be rude and anyone who knows me. Although, I'm super incognito right now though so I doubt anyone reading this does. I am great at incog. I DIGRESS, I have to click on a profile of a CL, RH or LH if I'm looking at the list of crews to see what the various crew names are but I was thinking, wouldn't it be great if I could just see it at a glance without having to click on the name? Is it even possible to add another column to the Crews page? Or even worth the time because I fully admit that this is a silly suggestion but I like anything that makes my online life easier? 

I will close this by saying, I have been up too late and have had some caffeine (thank you, Dr Pepper Zero and Coke Zero (which is twenty times better than the inferior Diet Coke)) so if this thread comes off a bit crazy, that's why. 

Also I cannot search because I don't have timers and don't know if anyone else has had this brilliant idea. 

Report Post Tip

The new gui shows the crew name, the only reason it doenst here is it looks absolutely stupid in the page layout.  Click the little checkbox at the bottom to see who is active and hiring at the moment and youll see :P

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Crew Names on the Crews Page
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL