Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:12:35
Page:  1 
Win $12M in the Living Eulogy Competition! Started by: John_Fareham on Sep 09, '22 14:51

Unless you're and idiot, you'll have read the living eulogy of FrankCastiglia, for which Pigeon was murdered.  That terrible outrage aside, and let's never forget that Pigeon was murdered for telling the truth, it got me thinking.

COMPETITION ANNOUNCEMENT

Living Eulogy competition

We have $12m in prizes to be given away, and this is a light tough competition with big prizes.

Simply follow these steps:

1 - Nominate someone to have a living eulogy written about them (they must be alive)

2 - I will write a living eulogy about them (you will have to answer three questions put to you)

3 - In three days, the best three eulogies will be nominated by the judging panel

4 - Receive your prize for the winning eulogy!

So, to enter, simply nominate a living person to have a eulogy written about them, and them wait to see if the eulogy wins the prize!

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Dearest John, great idea.

In light of your fantastic ability to manifest death I would like for you to produce a living eulogy about Smigly.

I feel confident I can answer any questions put my way.
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I nominate me and my entire bloodline for the roast. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Paddy, nominating yourself is contrary to the spirit of the competition.
Report Post Tip

This competition is rigged

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

I nominate PaddyPitruzzello then.

Report Post Tip

Paddy wiggles his eyebrows, and tips his cap. The wise words of a man called Bugs just hit the liquids inside of the armpit sniffin' an'nuh grinnin' son of a nun once shunned into a filthy foursome. Wiser words never were heard more'n this creatures mouth at this very crossroad of a thoroughfare right here. First off, look at this suit. What a champ.

Hey thanks man!

Report Post Tip

I nominate John_fareham, we all know he's going to die soon anyway. He just can't help himself.

Bugs - you're also banned. Paddy gets to play no part in this contest
Report Post Tip
The nominations so far are:

Alexia0527 (anonymous entry)
LonelyWolf (anonymous entry)
John_Fareham
Report Post Tip

Oh Goody, I've been nominated for something!! 

Report Post Tip

Well, John_Fareham, it's not like I nominated myself. I don't participate in shady contests. Carry on with your bad self though. You're my hero.

Paddy let's wait until after the competition ends before we throw around allegations of competition rigging.
Currently I am offering public support of this competition however In order to ensure fairness I suggest some independent judges are selected and named. I am willing to do it myself and I suggest Hobbs as another judge.
Report Post Tip

"Roco, are you threatening me?"

Hobbs imagined the crowd gasping with surprise, shock and horror.

"The last time someone attempted to run a competition requiring extreme judgement the judges mysteriously died one by one, until the competition was reduced to nought. I am of course speaking of the infamous Sosabowski and his conversation on history. Aside from writing competitions, everyone knows the most dangerous position to be is a Judge. Quite frankly I am amazed nobody has murdered Justice yet. All he does is go around waving his hammer around."

Hobbs shook his head walking away. He wanted no part in this. Everyone knew the real reason Giorgio Esposito and Hiro and Illuminatiated died was because they were cursed after being made a judge. In many ways, Sosabowski was an evil criminal mastermind and murderer, but Hobbs would never say that to his face.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
No Godfather Hobbs, I certainly meant no threat to you. This is worrying information to hear. I was not aware of the curse of the judge. I knew to avoid writing competitions. Is there no end to the dangers caused by mafia related co petitions. Perhaps I will withdraw myself from consideration to be a judge or else I might end up having a real eulogy. Thank you for this vital information.
Report Post Tip
OK, so Roco is the public face of the judging process and the others are anonymous.

Next up, who's writing the eulogies?
Report Post Tip
Rest in peace John F.

Hope the answers I sent to you have died with you.

It could be VERY damaging to LA-PH relations.

Almost as damaging as my obscenely low activity for which I am frequently shamed.

GRYS
Report Post Tip

I nominate my lovely,  friendly, and most helpful Crewmate of Sweet insanity Kick_Buttowski .  I would love to hear what you have to say.

Report Post Tip
MrKuku, Mr_Kuku and LiquidFareham
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Win $12M in the Living Eulogy Competition!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL