Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 00:00:12
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Cannot find RIA when I Wack! Started by: Fluke_Fox on Aug 28, '11 16:23

Every time I attempt a Wack! On an RIA or other... I just don't seem to be able to find them... it always says I can't find him/her and should put a hit on them.... Any suggestions?

Report Post Tip

Perhaps put a hit on them?

Report Post Tip

maybe talk with your cl about this

Report Post Tip

Are you sure those are RIA? Didn't you mean NPCs?

First, I'd suggest you talk to somebody in your crew, in private. It is considered a bad idea to let the whole world know you are trying to become a hitter. It will make you a bigger target if your crew ever comes under attack.

As far as the actual question, I'm a cheap bastard, so I waste money on hits only if I *know* the target is in my city. If not I try to move on to another target.

Report Post Tip

I'm rather new and thought you had to get achievements and stuff up... So do you still get shot points for putting on a hit? 

Report Post Tip

simply do what im doing mate..Dont wack :) Being a hitter sucks..Be a humanist, love birds, flowers , sunshine, rainbow etc \o/

Report Post Tip

Yeaah... all this is a bit too complicated for me... I'll just stick to my stuff (=
Killing isn't really a resort to anything... torture on the other hand... mmmh.... xD 

Report Post Tip

Ok, as kind as everybody are, in mailing me that I shouldn't have posted this... please stop... I have so many mails now that it's getting a wee bit annoying... thanks...

Report Post Tip

Contrary to the ending complaint, I'd like to applaud all those that chose to mail the lad rather than post here and publicly bash him for his error. Well done.

Report Post Tip

RIAs, NPCs, IAs are all visible when you search for them or ID hunt, the exception to this is MIAs.

MIAs (Someone paying a credit to spawn a target) have their profile hidden from anyone who did not buy them until the second they turn gangster. Once they turn gangster, they become viewable and are killable by anyone in the game.

Are the people that are not coming up for you perhaps MIAs?

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Cannot find RIA when I Wack!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL