Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:44
Page:  1 
My old Ireland Started by: Fluke_Fox on Aug 28, '11 16:57

After a few weeks of travel over the Atlantic Ocean in an old rusty freighter, Fluke sets foot on land. Chicago. A city, in which a promise was given, an opportunity of a lifetime, for wealth and good living.

After his friend TomCollins, introduced him to a few of his business associates, he decides to go for a stroll to the closest coffee shop for a cigarette and an drink. The waiter sets down a glass of water and a cup of coffee, with two sugar lumps and a cookie sitting on the dish. Beautiful American ladies walk past him in the street. He nods his head and salutes them with a small tilt of his cap and a wink. He then takes out a hip flask from his tweed suit and pours some fine 21 year old Bushmills single malt whiskey into his coffee.

He sighs deeply, already reminiscing the earlier days, when he was still in France, and the grape harvesting season, which later turned into mighty Champagne.. he then travelled to later years when he went back to his motherland, Ireland, or Eire, being called to join the revolt and independence war against the throne of england. His current aim is to learn from the best and get him enough money to send over to support his family and friends who have lost close ones, their belongings and even their houses in the little village of Cloon in County Cork.

He wakes up from his day-dream, realising he is now in Chicago.
"Ah, nothing better than Coffee and Cigarettes on a bright and sunny day"...

Report Post Tip

T-Man listening Fluke_fox and thinking what a good story. I came from Ireland too so I know how it feels to leave your Country and come to Chicago. T-Man find Fluke_fox and says

"That was a interesting story I hope you do well in life"

T-Man walks out back to sell some drugs

Report Post Tip

I'm glad to hear that your settling in nicely. I know that we've covered a few things privately and you've picked up on many aspects of our life by yourself. As always you know if there is anything I can do to help you out I will. Also to anyone who is new to these shores and hears this I extend that offer to them as well.

You keep on the road your travelling and I know you'll do well kid.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My old Ireland
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL