Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:46:32
Page:  1 
The Meeting Started by: MrHowardHeffernan on Apr 13, '08 09:34
Howard exited the smartest looking building on the road. Dressed in black, with his trade mark red hat. The pay phone near by began to ring. He had always been told not to answer a ringing pay phone. It wasn't any of his business. But he couldnt resist. He slowly moved towards to pay phone, and reached out his hand. He noticed his hand was shaking uncontrollably. He picked the phone up and on the other end a man spoke. 'Hello old friend'. Howard instantly new who it was and was shocked to hear his voice. Howard had thought he had finished him off. 'Are you surprised to hear from me?' asked the man on the other end. 'Yes. Where the fuck are you?'. 'Dont worry where i am just know this, i like your wallet'

'Fuck you, you cant see me'. 'Would you like to bet on that? Its Brudey isit not...' Howard fell silent as he came to terms that he was being watched..
Report Post Tip
**The_Red_Narc, having walked these streets numerous times, noticed that MrHowardHeffernan has been at the phone booth, silent, for over 24 hours.**

**Narc, needing to make a phone call, grabs the receiver from Howard, hangs up, tosses Howard a dime and says, "Sorry, business to attend to."**
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Meeting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL