Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 09:15:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
We Need a Competition Commission - Your Thoughts? Started by: La_Croix on Sep 16, '22 17:37

I'm not mistaken Wellerman. Our competition is not overseen by any CC. If it were, I'd be out.

Report Post Tip

Bugs, every competition is overseen by the Competition Commission. That is the whole point of it being unanimously voted on. 

As we were previously discussing on a different corner, the CC works in very mysterious ways and nobody is allowed to know who or what they are doing, but rest assured the CC is making sure that all competitions are being run fair and honestly. 

Honestly the only people who wouldn't want the CC involved are those who are attempting to host some sort of dishonest sham, so it really is a gain for everyone. 

Report Post Tip

*slow claps for Wellerman

Congrats on your insinuating post. I'll NEVER host an event. Period. You can engrave that on stone. The suggester of this is dishonest. It could be that you are in cahoots with him. I never voted so it wasn't unanimous. Unanimous implies everyone voted and everyone voted for it.

I've said all I am going to say so go ahead and post the last word. It is expected, after all.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Bugs, the CC has been responsible for an undisclosed number of deaths. Despite this, we are a reputable commission.

You are a man incapable of knowing the emotional limitation of paper.

You are hereby banned from running competitions.
Report Post Tip

LMAO you are banning someone who made it clear they would never run one. You have no authority over me nor what I do. Take a hike and get lost son.

Report Post Tip

Bugs I'm not sure what you think I'm insinuating. As far as I am aware no member of the Competition Commission is publicly known, so I don't think anyone is in ''cahoots' with them.

Word_Smith is still a young man finding his voice, try not to judge harshly. He just wants to find his place in this world. He has very high aspirations of one day joining the sacred Commission. 

Report Post Tip
Bugs, D0m3n1c may talk to you.

The CC is going to fine you
Report Post Tip

yah yeah whatever. You've got your lil feelers hurt again. Poor thing.

Report Post Tip

It really is a shame you've decided not to host any competitions in the future Bugs. I have heard many good things about you and it sounds like you have some mighty good ideas that might be fun and interesting to see happen. 

Perhaps one day, the rift can be healed and we will see you hosting one of your own. 

Report Post Tip
Bugs is such a BIG MAN he accepted my payment, then sent it back.

$48,468.00
Report Post Tip
"I fully agree with Bugs in his statement and most since this editor is more and more like a man we all know and don't really love with his small statement in his notices"

"But hey Bugs, we let 'em be and ser ehere this goes, a chance is the least we can give him"

Bigger surprises has happen so why not a big one here?

We have fun with our!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

It's always very sad to see someone banned from running competitions but we've got governing bodies in place for a reason and I trust their decision-making process. Less controversial days ahead for the CC, I hope. 

Report Post Tip
"Stan_S_Stanman, the problem is one of aptitude. Bugs is incapable of reason, and holds onto intergenerational resentments.

The CC don't ban people wily nily - LonelyWolf isn't banned, despite his being something of a overly harsh critic.

There are others that the CC are too scared to ban."
Report Post Tip
"Glad and understand im not banned. Not for it matter in two ways, Stan meant in another way but if you just think of yourself and have serious problem reading out what he wrote it's tuff"

Serious CC this seems to be so Lonely just in a glad mood walks out shaking his small face and goes on to seriours things instead.

"Hope it settles in here so we see what happens soon. As I said perhaps a big surprise for some. Who knows"
Report Post Tip

Aww, gee, living in Word_Smith 's head rent free. I'm flattered. #blocking the bullshitter since 01/01/50.

Report Post Tip
"Bugs, you don't live in my head rent free - but you do live on the Competition Commission's list of banned competition organisers.

Why do you think lists are emotional?"
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: We Need a Competition Commission - Your Thoughts?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL