Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 04:01:58
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
What is the first thing you do when you log in? Started by: Freelo on Sep 18, '22 10:36

The title says it all. I don't know exactly why but I always check obits first. I think doing a petty will be a common answer. I go obits, petty, felony, personals, mail, jail, and streets. I'm curious what others habits/routine is.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
As sponsor CHSNGES THE FLAG from red to green, then all is good and its finding a kill and then fast OC and pp some and last grinding.
Report Post Tip

After logging in, I'd like to first find a kill, PP and start an OC. and maybe fly somewhere for business. Just before the ghost hits (sometimes they hit in the first 5 mins...) Basicly do all the actions with long timers first before the ghost messes up my day. :P

And after that, the grind continues in combination with some trivia :)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Definitely mail if I have it, petty, felony, shoot something, jails. Then dice until I'm broke because dice hates me.
Report Post Tip

i stare at my profile picture, contemplating my life discissions for around 30 mins then proceed playing the game ;P 

Report Post Tip

first thing is graverob, just in case ghost appears for me, then race through petty and felony as the number of time been caught within a minute of logging in and had timers reset by ghost and missing out in the past, this is the best way to maximise my time.

Report Post Tip

Check that crew chat is still there lol! Then check if any durdens about, check mails and personals then work my way through timers then check on the hustle and drugs. Rinse and repeat!

Report Post Tip

I check mails to see if im loved (I never am)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Check mails then log off again.

Report Post Tip

Grave, petty, felony, drug check.  

From there, it depends. 

Report Post Tip

I spray air freshener because Hobbs is sporting cauliflower and it is smelly. 

See if Valinor was reinstated, then I have a beer and watch the game.

Report Post Tip

Similar to most others. Go for the long timers first and then work my way through P & F with JB's as often as i can. 

Report Post Tip

I go for the drug sales, after that I walk the streets for a bit, knock over some liquor stores hopping to run into some durds so I can cement their feet. 

Then I check up on my CA's , see how much I can collect whether it be cash or intel on anything they've witnessed. 

the frist thing i do when log in is look and see if am live. then look see the drug prise. then look see there  any npc to kill. then do a organized  Crime. then look see how many DH points.

Yep I'm I with you on the check you are still alive thing then usually start start on getting timers off red then realizing I haven't yet made a coffee so go do that then all the other bits whilst slowly waking up - drugs, BG's, hustle and sip on coffee. Works for me.

Report Post Tip

I make certain SassyPeach is not sleepwalking. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Complete my hustle for the day so I can then log out until tomorrow. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Leave all my timers open for 5 minutes and wait for Kyiv. Then Kyiv turns up and my timers are reset.... a standard waste of a reset ;-p

Report Post Tip

I check to see if Thebeast is trying to bloodline me

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What is the first thing you do when you log in?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL