Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Sin Citys Finest... Started by: Ellis on Apr 14, '08 07:39
This is strange, there Must be someone out there who hates you sammy,

Is nobody going to come and complain?

I might have to take it upon myself if nobody comes out and openly gives this Auth abuse.

Waits for an abuser to come from the crowd, tomatoes in hand, ready to throw them at Sammy
Report Post Tip
congrats sammy its good to see your family line at the top again
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sammy, I'm sure you will do well.

I wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sammy nice to see some more familts around these streets, best of luck to you.
Report Post Tip
It was an honor to work alongside you Sammy. Now that your a working family with us in Vegas its an honor to see you bold. I wish your family well and the best of luck!
Report Post Tip
Oh come on!

Someone throw abuse!

Right, just me then?

Booooooo!!!

Starts to throw his tomatoes

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sammy. Expecting great things
Report Post Tip
Very much deserved Sammy. I give you my congratulations and wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip
Sammy, you know me well enough to know my thoughts on this hon
Report Post Tip
Sammy.. my friend..

It is nice to see you get a chance :) You have worked hard and deserve this.

Good luck and keep in touch and be safe now that you are blessed to lead this world into the future.
Report Post Tip
Nice job!

Congrats
Report Post Tip
Amber runs to the front of the crowd. High heels clicking on the cement

"Sorry I'm so late.

Congratulations Sammy. You already know how very proud I am of you. It's an honor for me to be working along side of you. I know you will do great things in Las Vegas, and I'm here for you if you need anything."

With a tear of joy in her eye, Amber gives Sammy a dozen long stem red roses
Report Post Tip
"Hit me." Tommy mutters to the blackjack dealer.

The dealer flips over the 9 of clubs.

"23, player busts" declares the dealer and sweeps his chips from the table.

Tommy puts up another two black chips and the dealer deals.

Then the dealer decides to make small talk.

"So, you hear about this Sammy guy? I guess he started his own crew out here?"

"Yeah," Tommy replies, putting up another 200 and splitting his Jacks. "What about it?"

"Well, seems like it could be trouble to me," The dealer continues. "Two crews in a small town like this."

Tommy looks at the dealer, aggravated. "Do you know Sammy?"

"Well no, of course I don't know him, but I've seen him around. Do you know him?"

"Well I'll tell you this," sneers Tommy. "I've only been in town two fuckin' days and already I know that if Sammy was appointed a position of power like that it happened for good reason. I happened because he deserved it and because the right peop--"

"I just don't see how Mr Ellis" The dealer continues, cutting him off, "is going to stand for another crew operating the rackets out this way."

Tommy voice grows stern, cold even as he stares deeply at the dealer.

"You see that? You see what you just did there? You just spoke without having any fucking idea what you're talking about. You don't know any of these people or what's going on outside those doors. Now if you know whats good for you, you'll just stand there, fat and fuckin' stupid and deal those cards.

"Ok, you're right..I..I apologize." He deals the next hand.

"That's how working men like you get killed, end up with their little black bow-ties stuffed down their throats. Talking when they should be listening.

The dealer keeps his lips squeezed together as he pays out Tommy's 19.

"Now I'm gonna tell you this..just to fuckin' tell you this," Tommy continues. "Sammy's got himself a crew because Ellis wanted him to, because he decided that Sammy deserved it. They don;t expect you to comprehend it. That's why you turn over playing cards for a living while they run things out there. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

"Yes, yes sir I do. I should not have opened my mouth."

"Exactly, and that's all you ever need to worry about."

Tommy bust again and waves the next hand off. It just wasn't his night. He tips the dealer 100 anyway and rises to his feet while offering one final piece of advice.

"And if you see any of them, Sammy, Ellis, Commondum. If any one of them passes you by..you will step to the side and bow your head. This is their town, you're just workin in it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sin Citys Finest...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL