Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:41:13
Page:  1 
2022-2023 NFL Season Chat Started by: FutureStealer on Sep 22, '22 14:09

Not sure how many football fans we've got here but what's up?  Got any spicy predictions for the season/week? Want to just shout out your team?  LFG

2 weeks in here's my thoughts:

AFC is scary.

I have no idea who will win the NFC, but damn the Eagles could be real good.

Bills are winning the superbowl (no I'm not a Bills fan)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

That game was pretty damn boring for the most part.  But George Pickens looks good.  Kenny Pickett needs to be playing as the QB for the steeler.  Trubisky just aint it.

Report Post Tip

Kenny Pickett will be starting the next game for the steelers.  From the outside looking in, hes probably not the guy for them, but they might as well find out for sure.  

I'm a huge Bills fan, and dont want to count my chickens before they hatch.  We have to beat the dolphins this weekend

Report Post Tip

My week 3 thoughts:

• Dolphins are better than I thought.  Jalen Waddle is him.  Tua is better than I thought but I still don't think he's elite. Also BUTT PUNT
  • Buffalo has to figure out the injury thing, but it's early.  And what was that clock management?? 
  • The Bears are 2-1 and Justin Fields has 26 completed passes... in 3 games... how??
  • I heard a thing that when it snows in Vermont is when King Henry starts to play.  1 game proved, we shall see.
  • Pay Lamar Jackson. 
  • Also, anybody heard that the Patriots have some late round gun slinger that may ended up playing in Mac's absence.  Where have we seen this before?
  • The Eagles are still scary.
  • Is Jacksonville good?  Doug Pederson is now the 5th all time winningest coach in Jacksonville - tied with Urban Meyer hahaha.  Crazier stat I saw is Jacksonville is at a positive point spread for the first time since 2017.
  • SNF was awful, both teams should have lost.
  • Is Cooper Rush a starter?  Sure looked like it.
Report Post Tip
Dolphins have a chance at a run

Not necessarily the playoffs..but a run.

Bills aren't looking like last year's team injuries or not

Eagles could be legit. Still waaay too early

Packers defense going to win us a SB

Cooper Rush is not an NFL QB. Dallas is not an NFL caliber team.

I'm open for all NFL bets.
Report Post Tip
  • Pay Lamar Jackson. 

Yeah, as a Baltimore fan, I'm VERY concerned about him leaving after this season. I can't even see why they wouldn't pay the dude. They traded a top WR and seem to do everything to piss him off rather than keep him.

smh

Report Post Tip

Lamar Jackson has been every part the superstar he was in 2019, all that fussing the Ravens did about guaranteed money is just putting an even fatter bill on their table. 

The Eagles being this good has been the big surprise for me, Jalen Hurts was awful throwing the ball last year but he's looked pretty terrific the last two weeks. AJ Brown and Devonta Smith are unreal, so that helps. 

Report Post Tip

Ehrlinger should be starting for the Colts. I don't understand why he isn't.  Lord help those Colts!

Cleveland is better than people think. They played a great Thursday night game last week. Hopefully they are injury free and kick ass the rest of the year.

Report Post Tip

Mid week hop in.  

Those Bengals uniforms were so fuckin clean.

I cannot believe the Dolphins started Tua 4 days after that incident on Sunday, on the road, out of division.  So short sided

Report Post Tip

Man that was awful. Two debilitating concussions in 4 days is bad news. It was bad enough he returned to the Buffalo game. I can't believe they tried to hide it under the 'back injury' designation during the week and I don't think I've seen a worse-looking incident of head trauma on the field than last night. Really scary stuff.

Report Post Tip

I will preface this by saying I hate the dolphins.  I also am not a huge fan of Tua, but boy did i feel bad for him.  He shouldnt have gone back in last week obviously.  This week was just horrific.  I hated seeing that happen to the poor guy.  I hope he will be okay long term.

Report Post Tip

I 100% Agree with you Asschicken.  Tua shouldnt of even been put back in the game last week,  let alone been able to play on Thursday night.  The Dolphins should face some kind of penalty for allowing it to happen.   Two Concussions within 4 days can kill the dude.

Report Post Tip

So the Independent neurologist was fired by the NFL PA today, because i guess some steps were missed in putting Tua back out there against Buffalo.  The Dolphins team doctor however, has not been fired yet.  Which is surprising

Report Post Tip

I didn't get to watch the game last night, but from highlights and several articles, it looks like Mahomes put on a show against Tampa Bay.

Report Post Tip

Mahomes did put on a show. The final score was 41-31.

I am watching the Rams/49er's game. It is extremely heated. There have been several minor scuffles. There is 7 minutes left with the 49er's up 15 thanks to an interception for a touchdown that just happened.

As for the Tua comments here, he should not have been cleared to play and the doctor that released him deserved to be fired. 

Report Post Tip

Week 4 in the books.  Here's some thoughts:

• That dink to end the Vikings/Saints game was nuts
  • Carson Wentz is bad bad
  • I'd bet the Detroit over every game.  You'd have a good betting season
  • Is Derrick Henry back or are the Titans just playing shit teams?
  • Saquan the duel threat QB/RB combo
  • I really do think Jags are better than we all thought.  I still think they could win that division
  • Bills need to get their injuries under control, Ravens need to figure out how to stop throwing games
  • Zappe era!  JK, but that game was too close from GB
  • Mahomes is a cheat code
Report Post Tip

I will NOT be talking about this season :)

Report Post Tip

What Daboll is doing with the Giants is really impressive so far. Watching that game on Sunday I also feel like the Packers aren't close to a real contender. That defense is all over the place and especially bad against the run, those linebackers were lost all day. And it's pretty telling that when the Giants adjusted in the 2nd half to stuff the screens, the Packers didn't score a single point all half. Way too one-dimensional, you'd think there's a better way to use your HOF QB than to load him up with rookie WRs and the lowest YPA of his career. 

Report Post Tip

I’m not much of a football watcher but being a Coloradoan I tend to check on the Broncos every now and then and somehow we’re even managing to break the old rule of “defense wins super bowls”.

Apparently we have pretty good defense but our offense is completely nonexistent, dunno how that happened.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: 2022-2023 NFL Season Chat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL