Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:06:07
Page:  1 
A Public Service Announcement from 47 Started by: Mr_47 on Apr 14, '08 10:21
Hey, it's your old friend 47 here with a word of advice. If you're new to the Mafia, this thing of ours, the absolute first thing you need to do is find a crew. If you're without a crew, you're just a thief. There is no honor among thieves and you might wake up dead. Let me be frank. (Who's Frank? I don't know.) If you don't get your ass in a crew, you're going to get shot. Period. There are guys around here that are just waiting for someone like you to walk out there, unprotected. You see, they see you as a target on which to practice. So, join a damn crew. That will keep you alive. How, you ask? See those people in the bold suits, or the italic suits? They're crewleaders and their captains and their right hand men. They can invite you to their crew. So ask them. But try to be polite. Imagine that you're asking a pitbull to sleep in its doghouse. You ask nicely, and hopefully, the dog takes you in and protects you.

Unless, that is, you happen to shoot at, or mug someone. Then nothing protects you. So, keep it in your pants (your gun) and stay away from mugging and killing. Petty crimes are where the cash is. You may get your ass kicked by an old lady, but eventually, you'll get good at it. (Stealing, not getting your ass kicked.)

When you get enough cash, buy some drugs. Selling drugs is the most profitible thing you can do. It's a simple import/export business. Buy low, sell high.

In short, join a crew, do some petty crimes, sell some drugs. You'll get the hang of it. If you have questions, find someone to ask. Your crew probably has a person to answer your questions. So friggin ask them.

The more you know...
Report Post Tip
All new players take a note of what has been said here. It has been spelled out for you, heed the advice.

If anyone needs any questions answered, I'm generally available to mail so please don't hesitate to get in touch with me and I'll help you out with any issues you're having.
Report Post Tip
Remember Mr_47 also likes to be mounted.

Write that down.
Report Post Tip
I hope you get a mold.
Report Post Tip
Heh, wise advice, pay attention to it, and make sure the crew you join isn't one that will get you killed as well, in other words, don't aim too high and expect to be a member of a highly respected crew imediatly, make a name for yourself...then again, you could be as lucky as me and wind up in a great crew anyways...just my 10 cents(yes, now i'm broke)
Report Post Tip
Listens intently to what 47 has to say. Hanging back in the corner, not calling attention to himself, but digesting every bit of advice.

He steps from the social club out into the wind swept street, pulls his hat low over his eyes.

With barely a thousand dollars in his pocket but a bit more confidence on how to navigate the terrain, he continues down the street...

Plots his next move.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Public Service Announcement from 47
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL