Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 14:26:13
Page:  1 
may I burn as the image of this Saint Started by: Morgan on Sep 27, '22 00:10

26 September 1950'

South Side, CH

On a rainy day of September, Morgan received a call on his appartment located on South Side's East end and the 67th street's. After hang in off the phone, he understood that a grand step has to be crossed. That some good is on his path.

He approved, smiled and went to his closet. A fine-old decorated wooden dressing was at the back inside his room. He grabbed a large metal box that he hastly opened. He, finaly, dressed up in a black-suit.

On a cupboard was installed a small jewellery box, that he removed the socle, with smooth, using a copper key and tooked a necklace where a GOAT golden logo is fixed at it's extremity. He swiftly putted it on a clean velvet tissue that he hidden inside an internal pocket.

Getting in his flat's 20th floor's corridor, he smashed his appartment door at the sight of an unlikely neighbor, that he, at the gringed sound putted his knee on the ground crying, terrified : 《take all what I have, please dont hurt me !》while throwing his valuables. 

*They're going soft.* tought Arthur. Then he loudly said : 

-《What a beautiful day, Mister Owlson ! Isnt it ? ...》 without leaving him time to reply : - 《aaarghh... I feel it's gonna be a just fiiiine day ! Yea, it will. *light's up a rolled cig* ... Have a sweet, and peaceful day. Georges. 》.

"The Whisky and Whiskey's backdoor", later that day.

Candles light's dance as a spectral fume while releasing a pleasant and refined smell, perhaps unknown's to Morgan at the beggining, when he pushed a secret backdoor located in "The Whisky and Whiskey".

Soon and immediatly at his right, he hardly distinguished a friendly face. Yet,  Morgan was sure that was PaddyPitruzzello. He came at Morgan and managed to help him pass through some candles on the floor. Arthur quickly understood that he is part of a ceremony. A bond, a family, a sacred thing beyond simple words. 

* A table ? * Said Morgan.

Meanwhile, Paddy's hand lefts Morgan's arm.

In a second, a very chic and elegant, well dressed and parfumed man stood out shadows. An with an inspiring voice carrying words, he invited Arthur to approach furthermore to that furniture carved in horns with silver threads, protruding slightly towards the carpet, beneath their shoes. Loudly - like if his intention was to share with a large audience back, somewhere, unseen - He, without any ounce of disorder in his voice ordered Morgan to repeat the following sentence, that is well known in the world of ours.

The GOAT's freshmen pulled off his lucky Hat of his head and deposed it. In the mid section of the table was found a picture

* Which Saint is this ?* wondered Morgan *I preferebly ... NOT know*

He focused totaly once again on Harvey_Specter's gentle voice, shouting more respect in his heart. How Morgan could even forget his voice ? That same man that helped Arthur on many challenges, scores and wise tips. That man who carried him after Morgan's father trespassing to death. A swift tear scrolled of Arthur's face. He joined Harvey's voice, both resonated quiet and humble :

-《 May I burn as the image of this Saint, if I reveal or betray this world that belong to us. I swear by the pain inflected by these flames that our secrets, heard or seen in this world of ours, within me would be carried to the grave.》

Before even getting a rest. The Chicago GOAT's RightHand, Harvey_specter, lightly slaped Morgan's face with dexterity and a firm strong hand.

He, softly ended with a renewed fresh breath * and this one, so you wont forget.* 

After Harvey's movement, another very well dressed man appeared while spots light's started to illuminate a large salon made of expensive materials, luxurious furs and off-white dyed leather. Don Roco's smile was shining out while he was puffing on a cubanos Cigar. 

At his left side was sitting Miss SarahMoore.

Don Roco shouted to Morgan to join his table. Where were sitting a large number of made mens and some high placed members of the Chicago's GOAT folks. 

Afterwhile, Mister Harvey loudly yalled : 《Now, enjoy the show ! Welcome Arthur ! Don't forget to give a name to this adorable créature, okay ?

a white little goat came out of nowhere screaming with a lovely voice 

*BEeeEeeeE, Meeergheen beh !*

*Damn it talked ?* Morgan, clearly shocked, a smile on his face.

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $1,240,000 Tip

Paddy had seen this in a dream. A man celebratin' his makin'n with a traditional ritual for anyone to see. Paddy was proud of the man assigned to keep watch of the ever illusive Ill Noisey goats that are only found in the countryside outside of the Windy City. He had heard the numerical value of Morgan's prowess on the streets of Chicago, the man deserved the promotion.

Paddy was wearin' his red, white, and blue striped button up, the top 2 buttons were undone. Paddy called this his "Boss shirt" and would usually only dawn it for a special occasion. Though Paddy always kept it business casual. Underneath his black straight-legged slacks could be seen two giant bare feet. 

Paddy's newest goat stood at attention to Paddy's side as the ritual took place. The swearin' in of a promisin' young man bein' accepted into full membership of the Chicago GOATs goes smooth. A smile sat stuck on Paddy's face as he just watches, proud to call Morgan a friend and business associate. 

After the ritual, Paddy turns to one of his bodyguards in the room. He was holdin' a wooden box that he promptly handed over to Paddy. Paddy then walked the box over and handed it to Morgan

Congratulations on your well-deserved promotion my friend. A gift from the farm for you!

Paddy opens the box and the smell of a very strong strain of marijuana overcomes the air. Hand rolled in cannabis leaf the box was stocked full with roughly 50 blunts that had been rolled before shippin' to Chicago. 

The plants were grown on the farm back in Texas, I had this prepared for your ceremony and shipped up as soon as I'd heard the word. I hope you enjoy them.

Paddy wiggles his eyebrows with a smile as he closes the box again and hands it over to Morgan

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: may I burn as the image of this Saint
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL