Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 10:34:55
Page:  1 
Duelling Competition from the Competition Commission Started by: Word_Smith on Oct 03, '22 14:49

Competition from The Competition Commission 

Duelling WiseGuys

The CC's own Word_Smith has decided on a new, almost certainly fatal, competitive endeavour.  That is the level of commitment that the Competition Commission inspires.

How does it work, Word_Smith?

Well, simply put, our man in WordSmithDam will accept a duel from anyone, for free, or for a sliding scale of competitive fees:

A Gangster to WiseGuy, with no Protection: $0.00

That's right!  You can duel WordSmith for $0.00 if you don't employ any bodyguards!

Are you an inducted member of the Mafia?

Then for only $5m per step in the traditional mafia hierarchy you can duel the wordsmith Word_Smith!

Do you employ bodyguards?

You can still duel nobody's fool, the old school, traditional man of honour, Word_Smith, for $5m per traditional group of bodyguards!

You have to pay in advance, and the duel has to take place in Philly.  This Competition is underwritten by the Competition Commission, so you can enter with confidence. 

So that moron Bugs could try and reestablish some semblance of honour by duelling me for only $10m

HAPPY DUELLING

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
That prick Nigel murdered Word_Smith before this initiative could take off.
Report Post Tip
Tell also how you brutal killed a huy I knew without any harm against you. Truth always wins so please stop pretending any done any harm against you.

Tiring seeing this lying keeps on coming.

Be a man and take your punishment after doing wrong!
Report Post Tip
LonelyWolf I've never killed anyone, let alone a huy.

Are you talking about Word_Smith? Void's fucked up little meatpuppet Nigel murdered him for No reason.

For that reason, either Nigel or Void will lose a lot of low ranking associates.

The Competition Commission has so decreed.

Wellerman, please type up the documentation for the killings
Report Post Tip

Nigel shakes his head in disbelief.

As I already told that shyly smiling middleaged lady it was not that shady commission that forced us to act, but unauthorized, cowardly, and underhanded attempts to murder sponsored people. I fully agree with LonelyWolf. Take it as free advice for your life: Admit mistakes you made and learn to keep your mouth shut once in a while. This way you might even be liked by someone.

Nigel looks at Wellerman.

I assume that on the one hand you are reasonable and on the other hand you know where your own limits lie.

Nigel leaves the place to return to more meaningful things.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Wellerman looks around at Kirsty and Nigel

I am just as taken back by all this as everyone else. I don't really know what documentation you mean, I never did learn to write. They don't have many books down at the docks. 

Nigel I can't imagine that the Competition Commission would ever force someone to shoot another person, everything we know about them shows they stand for preserving the lives of competition organizers and participants (excluding participants in any active dueling competitions). But I am very reasonable, and I only limits I have are common decency and a strict 20:00 bedtime. 

The unfortunate demise of Word_Smith were, well.. unfortunate but I don't see what that has to do with young Kirsty's competition here. I know we are getting into spooky season, but surely Kirsty and Word_Smith can not be the same person. Unless... 

Void is at is again with his voodoo magicks or worse.. necromancy.... 

Report Post Tip
LonelyWolf high-5:s towards Nigel and are glad we can clise this shitty story directly.

No more lies in here thank god we walks through and have it the best we can.

Looks towards Kirsty "Nice try man, try out to be an honest man instead if you can from now"

Time flies time for a beer......or two.
Report Post Tip

Man, the predictability of these outcomes is so obvious had I’d been betting on it with all my savings I’d be the richest man in the world by now. It’s rather comical how every single situation plays out the same without a nick of change between them.

Honestly, we should stop giving this dude an audience but man we’re rather all boring of late, maybe I should continue the legacy of the pineapple discussion, that always seems to get the gears grinded.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
PlagueDoctor - who are you, Son?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Duelling Competition from the Competition Commission
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL