Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:45:08
Page:  1 
WWF WWE Boxing UFC Fight Night Fright Night *PPV* help Started by: SassyPeach on Oct 06, '22 17:13

If someone were to start up the battles of a century, who would fight who? AssChicken vs Chickenboi is an obvious one, but who else would need to be on this ticket to make it an event for the ages? 

Also should it just be done via dice rolls or do I need to buy out Madison Square Garden for this? 

I also need to secure at least 10000 credits for this as I think that's a fair purse for the winners. Any takers on funding this thing? 

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

Fights so far

Hobbs vs Outkast - Vegans vs Meat

AssChicken vs ChickenBoi - Chicken Littles

Felicity vs HERA - Women's Title Match

Please, send me your ideas or tell me if you would like to take place. This will happen in late October or November so there's a lot of time for everything to work out. These will be the fights for the ages. Winners will all get their own personal belt and losers will be shamed forever, plust any winnings that I can scrounge up but this shouldn't be about the money. It's about sending a message.

SIGNS UP NOW OPEN

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Pay me a generous purse and I'm in. You know I'm skilled.

Report Post Tip
I have one request..if I win, Hobbs must eat a fat juicy steak...and if he wins I'll eat a bowl of vegetables.
Report Post Tip

Please take this post as Treebeard vs elkmik to compete against each other.

Thank you Sassy! 

Report Post Tip

AssChicken vs ChickenBoi - Chicken Littles

Featherweight class wooooooooooooooooo!!! Spicey Crows

SassyPeach, I like how you kept the billing alphabetical and not most flavorful!

Clucks off to the gym because no one likes boney wings 

Report Post Tip

Oh I'll definitely be watching and see how the fights turn out! 

Report Post Tip

i want ot take on Creed an i am almost positive i have  convinced Cheetara to take on Lonely wolf

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: WWF WWE Boxing UFC Fight Night Fright Night *PPV* help
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL