Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 21:18:21
Page:  1 
Reminder about Proxies/VPNs/Anonymizers Started by: Squishy on Oct 14, '22 14:49

Going live October 21st.

Having multiple accounts to cheat gives you a very large advantage, so to keep the playing field level we take this very seriously.  This is just a reminder that the game will soon disable certain features when the amount of logins from your actual internet connections is overshadowed by the amount of connections that are purposely routed in ways to a avoid multiple accounts being traced back to you. 

Example:

Normal people: All Good

People who use at least 50% of their logins/time from normal connections not designed to hide your association to alternate accounts: All good

People who use at more than 50%+ of their logins/time from anonymous services/VPNs/Proxies: Cant wack, get sent credits, accept cash.  Will display this in your profile.

People who use 90%+ of their logins/time from anonymous services/VPNs/Proxies: Cant wack, get sent credits, accept cash, can't post, can't send mail to non-staff, can't claim in game rewards or achievements and so on.  Eventually are removed from the game after given a few hours of activity to correct this.  Will display this in your profile.

(This may change in the future as we try to find a balance to accommodate those who use anonymizing services for legit reasons and those who use it for gaining unfair advantages in the game)

Report Post Tips: 17 / Total: $340,000 Tip

Question: does time logged in from a cellular network also count towards the "Proxies/VPNs/Anonymizers" time?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Are you using a VPN/proxy/anonymizer while on mobile? If yes then yes. If no then no.
Report Post Tip
(I just checked your account, you are 0% VPN/proxy/anonymizer, you are ok)
Report Post Tip

Ah ok cool, just double-checking (wasn't sure if cellular connections did anything funny behind the scenes since you switch towers and whatnot when you move).

(I just checked your account, you are 0% VPN/proxy/anonymizer, you are ok)

😎

Thanks!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

With 2023 starting we will be more closely monitoring this change to make sure that it is a level playing field for everyone. 

Make sure that you are staying below the required threshold so you don't have any issues. If you think you are needing an exception from this rule contact the admins for a discussion about it! 

Report Post Tip
Like it
Report Post Tip

Im logged in a lot while at work, we have mandatory VPN in place so can not change this, plus i have personal VPN which i use at home and on phone from time to time. Is this going to affect me?

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Reminder about Proxies/VPNs/Anonymizers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL