Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:58:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Captains Quarters Started by: CaptainBubbleBeard on Sep 01, '11 00:39

Porositys eyes lock right on with Captains. His head cock to a slight angle, as he begins to wonder where bubble beard had begun this conversation. Now at full attention, came the question

You say a frige!
Mini frige!
When the password is Pirate?!.

Porositys eyes quivered in confusement.

Where might this be pal?

Porosity drinks from his glass, as in inquiers about the where-abouts of this fridge.

Report Post Tip

BubbleBeard grins and takes another swig from his flask, puffing on his almost-out cigar. Snubbing it out in an ashtray sitting on the bar, he stands up and stretches his legs, cracking his neck to release some pressure. It had been quite a genius idea he thought, hiding a mini-fridge in the workings of every bed in his hotel. If anyone cared enough to break the code, they'd be treated to a few free bottles of rum and vodka.

"Yarrr, there be a fridge built into the woodwork of every bed in this hotel, I'm surprised nobody's noticed yet! Alas though, I suppose most people not be as observant as a pirate be!"

Report Post Tip

"Oh my that's the craziest thing I have ever heard! I love it, my own bed at home has a bartender always in it, but she dosen't come fully stocked ya see"

Porosity takes a deep breath, and washes down a shot.

"I love it here, it may just be my new home away from home"

Report Post Tip

Kriminal walks in bumping into porosity, a friend to his father.

Porosity, mind downing another shot with me?  It's on me buddy. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Captains Quarters
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL