Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:12:10
Page:  1 
Grand Opening: The Captains Quarters Started by: CaptainBubbleBeard on Sep 01, '11 01:24

BubbleBeard steps out of the cab and tips the driver generously, for he was in a superb mood. At last, his hotel was open, and it was time to announce it to the public. Taking a larger-than-necessary sip from his flask, he steps up onto the curb and shouts to all those around him,

"Yarrrr mateys! I be in the best of moods on this fine day, fer it finally be the opening of me hotel in Motor City! I've been planning fer this day fer a long time now lads and lasses, and if I don't say so meself, it has turned out quite well so far! Come enjoy fine dining, a luxurious pool, and the finest rooms yee'll find this side of the Mississippi."

Lighting up a cigar, BubbleBeard looks around and nods to some friends of his that had made it to the celebration. With a drunken grin on his face, the Captain continues,

"Ahoy, yee thought that be it? Oho yee have little faith in the Captain! I've also a few job opportunities fer yee scallywaggers. The salary is yet ter be determined, but I think that should be discussed behind closed doors, aye? Anyway mateys, here's the deal, for a certain amount of money per week I be in need of 2 bartenders, and a floor manager fer when I'm not about Detroit and me hotel be havin' customers! Applicants, please step up now and discuss why yee be thinkin' the Captain should be hirin' yee. All the rest of yee, thank yee fer comin' ter listen to a drunken pirate, and if yee happen ter stop by The Captains Quarters, I hope yer stay is a wonderful one!"

Report Post Tip

There was some sort of racket going on behind LoveGun as she stood in the street attempting to hail down a yellow taxi, they had finally let her back onto the transportation. After a few of those cars passed her, taxi or not, she became tired of waiting and turned her attention towards the noise. Half listening until something caught her ear. Bartender, open position, closed doors.

Wha' d' ye be meanin' behind closed doors.

She eyed the speaker suspiciously.

If ye be meanin' ye be havin' a position open of tendin' t' all the booze in yer bedroom by drinkin' it. Well is there be somethin' we can be workin' out? I be the best rum drinker in these here parts, but I jus not tha' sort of lady Cap'n.

The rum bottle in her hand was just about empty, her stomach rumbled for more. If she could pick up a job where they paid her to drink rum, well, could she ask for anything better?

Report Post Tip

Employment, well I already got a good gig going. I'd be more than able to help you out patron wise but I don't spend much time in this city of Detroit, nothing against the city its just I love my home.

Theres just no replacement for your own bed after a long day of work and travel.

I wish you luck on your business adventure here.

Salute

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Grand Opening: The Captains Quarters
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL