Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 10:03:01
Page:  1 
Detroit Safehouse Started by: MikhiMusso on Oct 20, '22 01:18

Mikhi had a plan to make a business happen, and it was that moment he needed to make a move. Something simple to get it all started. First he wanted to get his safe house stabilized to make sure that home was secure for himself.  A two story regular, not too flashy pad with a basement plus unique locations in the establishment for comfort and a hideaway for other gangsters that needed a duck away spot. Mikhi would have to make sure he had a few hitters that would stay posted up for security, These would be the closest of his homies. He pulls up to the location and steps out of his vehicle. He pulls a cigar out of his shirt pocket filled with marijuana and lights it as he looks at the start. The start of what?, he didn’t know, but. He would find out. One way or another. He walks into the new building and looks around, checking for blank spots, hidden entrances that could be exploited. After doing a good sweep of the place he made his way to the common area. where he took a seat and began brainstorming. 

Report Post Tip

A car pulls down the long winding road and finally comes to a stop.The driver hops out of the front seat and opens the door in the back. Outsteps Armageddon, taking in a deep breathe of the fresh air and taking a gander at the new plot Mikhi had been able to secure for himself. He approaches his member with a smile on his face.

Ah yes, nothing but air and opportunity. The possibilities are endless, just don't forget to lock up your empty nest, it is Detroit after all!

Armageddon nods and gets back in the car, going who the hell knows where now and not quite sure whats going on with Mikhis business either, but he looks forward to more.

Report Post Tip

A business that would attract the right crowd, or the type that would eventually get the word out on the streets about a good product to move, as well as moving items for a fair price. For his own business as well as his fellow mobsters. The Musso Moving company and Liquor store would be the first steps to growing this enterprise. Mikhi gets up off his couch and makes his way out to his car. It was a good day for a drive in the city. As he makes his way to his vehicle a gentleman steps up to him with an offer. 

“Hey there brother? A moment of your time please, if you don’t mind?”

Mikhi looks over as he lights his blunt,

“What’s up?”

He says as he takes a pull of his blunt, 

The gentleman could smell the good that Mikhi was puffing on and had to pause. 

“Damn that smells good,”

He says mildly distracted.

“Oh yea, so I have a one time opportunity, either take it or not. I have a farm not too far from here, and I grow a lot of that good stuff I was looking for some help moving it around, if you know what I mean.?”

The guy obviously had a beed on an idea, that would definitely work for Mikhi, 

He takes another drag of his blunt, 

“Your in luck, I may be able to assist with that, come see me in a few days let me get a few things together”

Mikhi says as he shakes the gentlemans hand and hops in his car and pulls off down the street.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Safehouse
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL