Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 20:14:11
Page:  1 
Following through with the 303, fin, fin. Started by: Squishy on Oct 20, '22 23:46

TL;DR All of 303 was previously banned, is currently banned and will remained banned.  All of 303 has been previously notified multiple times that they will be killed when they play.  They all know this, they have all read this.  Below is a brief summary and a way to no longer be linked to your past waving the 303 flag. If you have never been in, worked with, or benefited from 303, then this does not apply to you.

=====

We had a group called 303 which included a group of users and a former admin.  Individually, most were not bad people, but as a collective, their rise to power benefited greatly from that former admins gifts of credits, cash, loans, discounts, inside information, broken incogs and such.  Most of this is not publicly talked about because this is a dark stain on the yesteryears of parts of the previous administration.

I can live with and move on with this being in the distant past, but now add in the cruelty, toxicity and the groups threats to financially attack the game to get their way, their killing of staff members personal accounts as revenge because of discipline that I had to hand out just to get a rise out of me while I was in the hospital, to then wishing and the and laughing at the prospect of the doctors having to remove my other leg.  That toxicity continued over and over again resulting in the 303 being removed from the game multiple times.

The pattern became a never ending cycle, with warning after warning being given.  Three warnings ago, all 303 (and the entire site) were notified that I am unable to play the wack-a-mole game with the ban list, I can not dedicate that level of time to deal with their ban evasion.  So they were told they would all be killed every time they started their shit again.  It happened again.  They were killed.  Two warnings ago they were warned that if they start their shit again, I will wait until they put in enough work enough to justify it stinging.  Every single one of them knew that creating an account would result in death eventually.

Yet again, like a goddamn fool, I thought that enough time had passed and they were no longer teenagers, maybe they have grown enough to not cause problems for the lulz. So I let them live. Then we had issues again.  Then I had to kill them all again.  Then I notified the entire site, again, that all 303 would be killed every time they put in work.

I am unwilling to babysit bans on a daily basis.  I am unwilling to ban entire ISPs, cities,states, countries if there are better options.  I am unwilling to spend any more time dedicated to keeping a handful of people at bay.  If bans are not causing people to be serious, then an easier alternative is to do it on a much more relaxed schedule - rather than check every day to see what ban failed, I simple check every few weeks on who needs to be killed, saves me hours a week.

So where does that leave us now?  303 is still banned.  I am unwilling to dedicate the time on a daily basis to deal with the ban evasion from their group, so, like before, 303 will be killed 100% of the time they play, it may be on day 1, or may be on day 200.

So now onto the next part:

If you work with 303 in game, you are persona non grata.

If you work under 303 in game, you are persona non grata.

If you are given assets/information/orders, you are persona non grata.

If you are in 303 chat groups where the game is discussed, you are persona non grata.

How do you avoid the consequences of previously flying the 303 flag?

Mail a backalley thread to Helpdesk with your notable names and relationships during your association with/in/under 303 so that it can be used as a white list when we kill all of 303 next.  Title it with '303 Whitelist (BigNameWithHighestHours1,BigNameWithHighestHours2,BigNameWithHighestHours3).' so that it can be found and referenced.

Explain how you no longer support the cheating from 303, and why that opinion now varies from when you were working in/with/under 303.

Explain how you no longer support the toxicity towards other users from 303, and why that opinion now varies from when you were working in/with/under 303.

Explain how you no longer support the personal offsite attacks towards other users/staff from 303, and why that opinion now varies from when you were working in/with/under 303.

Explain how you no longer support the personal on site attacks towards other users/staff from 303, and why that opinion now varies from when you were working in/with/under 303.

Explain how you promise that all previous issues are in the past, and and as of this date forward, you are no longer part of 303, and that I will see absolutely 0 new evidence of past present or future 303 issues coming from you, or you being actively involved with.

You would think a "You are not welcome here" would work wouldn't you?  We tried polite notices.  We tried warnings.  We tried jails.  We tried admin wacks.  We tried bans.  How many times can someone force themselves into your home and violate it before you do something?  Ask them to stop?  Put up a notice? Put up a more firm warning? Put up an even more firm warning? Lock the doors?  When locking the doors wasn't enough, whats next? I really would like to know.

I am not in your inner circle, I am unable to keep track of who is still 'ra ra ra 303' and who has evolved.  I do not have a clear picture of who grown up and moved on and who hasn't.  So, I will let you guys self declare your intents and hold them to you in hopes that your word holds.

So you are either 303, and you will be killed on my schedule, like it was announced multiple times in the past, or, you make sure you explain why you are no longer 303 and how things have changed from when you where and now.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL