Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 04:00:27
Page:  1 
Musso's Logistics (Det) Started by: MikhiMusso on Oct 21, '22 23:03

Logistics was a business much needed in the industry on all levels of operation. From the smallest hustle growing, to the big market distribution that would become. As he was driving around he saw a location that looked well put together but abandoned. As  he pulled up, an old man sat on the front steps of the entrance smoking a cigar. Mikhi parks and steps out of his vehicle and makes his way over.. 

“Looks like you got your eye on something here young man. The name is Jeb. nice to meet you”

The old man says as he stands up to greet Mikhi walking up. Mikhi shakes the man's hand, 

“Actually I was wondering about this building here with the lot you have,”

Mikhi says as he lights a blunt. Jeb looked with a smile and reached in his pocket and pulled a set of keys out, 

“I know you don’t know of me, but I am a close friend of your great grandpa, He use to run these streets at a time, and had a few good rackets moving on the regular, I knew one day his kin would come around, and I was prepared, the gentleman you met earlier, another contact. So youngster, this is all you, and never hesitate to reach out if you need some help, Hustle hard brother.”

The man says as he makes his way down the street, Mikhi was awed, but also happy he had a leg up in the mix, now all was left was to put the pieces together, 

The property was already set up, knowing this business was in the family, Mikhi had nothing but confidence and drive. Mikhi made his way inside the front office space. The regular common area, break room, offices for other employees. Mikhi made his way out the back door to the yard where the warehouse and loading dock were. He just needed to get everything moving and put together. He already had his first customer, and would run that and try to expand his venture. He makes his way into his office and sets up. Taking a seat at his desk he lights a blunt and takes it all in.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Musso's Logistics (Det)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL