Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 11:22:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Should shit be tweaked Started by: Isabella on Oct 22, '22 08:47
Oh no incog busted.

I'm like benefiting so much being -1. It hurts and I'm bleeding your tax dollars dry.

Explain the detriment. I'm OK with like -1 losing their status sooner but like with an articulated reason. As far as I can tell, they make no negative impact. As for positive impacts, while minimal, there are some. Like I can tell you all a story or I could join quiet's crew and pro her out of the blue and it'd be like woah that fruit saved the day. Guess you should have taken the boo hoo -1.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

And we could say it is easy to have more proers on the streets ready to jump on board than there are proers in crewa aye but what do I know? 

Surprised you even challenged this for real aye

Report Post Tip

So many proers. They're everywhere.

They're in the swamp. 

They're under the bridges. 

They're sleeping at the bus stop.

They're outside the Wawa. 

They are in our Walmart parking lots. 

They want you to give them change, but it's a plastic or Apple Pay world. 

Report Post Tip

save the earth and stop wasting ink will ya

Report Post Tip

But the greenhouse gasses and the tides and the penguins are drowning and the paper straws that fall apart. 

Report Post Tip

And I feel my IQ dropping so you can have the last word next

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

I don't really see any issues with changing how soon people lose their -1 tags. I agree it would probably be in the best interest of everyone to either have these people housed or they get shot. That's the normal gameplay loop that we've always had. 

Telling people that they can't hang around and be social is completely ridiculous. We don't need to be telling people how to enjoy the game they play (as long as it's within the rules).

It is a game, let people play how they want and if you aren't happy with how they do it go ahead and shoot them yourself. 

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $560,000 Tip

How about if we altered the deal a little. You get your -1 for 7 days. If after 7 days you have not joined a crew, or gone inactive, you become a civilian. You lose the ability to crime, shoot, pick pockets and deal drugs, but you can post and hang around to your hearts content. Killing a civilian gets the shooter a -5. However, if after 7 days you have not joined a crew, but have done crimes, shot, picked a pocket, dealt in drugs etc, your -1 goes away like it did in the old days.

This way both parties get what they want. Those who want to just hang around and shoot the shit can do so, and those who are just being cunts can take their chances.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Should shit be tweaked
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL