Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:40:29
Page:  1 
You are you to judge Started by: Major_Jerkovski on Apr 15, '08 09:43
Sitting in my local dive of a pub enjoying my favorite meal ... Beer. When who walks in but the Don himself, and a group of what must have been his body guards. I don't know, but there were a lot of them.

He walked right past me. I would have said something, but I froze up.

The Don was seated at a table in the upper section across the room with his entourage.

I was so excited I couldn't help myself, I had to try and listen in on their conversation. What I heard shocked me.

You see, all I have heard lately is how well people should speak when they're out in public. Watch your tone, don't mumble, and don't stutter.

Here, I was expecting a well educated man. This guy was no university graduate, definitely was never elected to the supreme council.

He had the worst speech impediment I've ever heard. He had a hard time pronouncing most of the words he spoke and I had a hard time understanding them.

Still I knew he had something to say and he was trying to make a point. So I patiently listened. I took in what he had to say and not so much how he said it.

I could have been hot headed and jumped at the chance to tell my family and friends how much of an ignoramus he made himself seem, but I was afraid he may get word of it and either bust my knee caps or even worse never show his face in public again.

Maybe.. Its not worth the public ridicule for some people to stand up on their soap boxs in the streets. I myself rather hear what people have to say even if its not said perfectly, then not hear anything at all.
Report Post Tip
He's not talking about me btw as I'm great and we are in love.

However, as said elesewhere a strong point is raised.

Anyone ridiculing the minor details of a well spoken point will be sternly rebuked, there are bigger goals and let's try and take a mature approach to progression...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: You are you to judge
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL