Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 04:25:41
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Master Account Deletion Started by: DigitalVagabond on Oct 28, '22 14:48

Many online platforms give you the option to totally delete your account should you choose to. Instead of people asking to be banned, act out until they are banned, or generally lack the self control to quit MafiaReurns for their own health or piece of mind, I think there should be an option for master account deletion on the character creation page (or separate page if that's easier).

In deleting your master account everything is wiped. You forfeit all credits, gifts, perks, lifetime perks, rewards, character history etc. It would delete your log in information from the database and make the previous account totally unusable. This puts the onus on the user instead of Squishy or any of the other admins.

I think this would help people who want to quit MR for good. Like a person who wants to quit cigarettes, you can't keep a pack in the house. Putting deletion in the hands of the user would help eliminate the acting out and grand standing we've seen in the past. It would take the responsibility of banning, tracking, and readmitting of said users out of the admins hands.

In the total deletion and removal of all tangible rewards and history, people would be less inclined to come back to use existing perks and benefits. It locks you out of the corner store, so to speak. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I like this. +1

Report Post Tip

Legally, I can't.  But I can set an option so that you can not create any new names, providing you haven't purchased within the past 90 days.  Do you think this would be used enough to justify removing the time to code it over coding things for players that are currently playing?

Report Post Tip

I think that someone could easily set-up another account.  I'm not against the idea as such, but it would be easy to get around it.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Master Account Deletion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL