Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 03:37:06
Page:  1 
Zooming his way into Bricktown. Started by: Armageddon on Nov 03, '22 03:09

A limo pulls up to the curb; the driver puts the car in park gets out to make his way to the back door to let Armageddon out. Once out of the vehicle Armageddon lets out a big sigh as he looks upon the empty building that stood before him. He glances to his left and notices Zoom pacing back and forth, almost like he's awaiting something... Then it dawned on Armageddon.

"Oh yes, yes. That's right, we're here to restore this HQ back to glory."

Arma fumbles inside his jacket pocket and finds a set of keys that he throws Zooms' way before continuing on, 

"It's been a long couple of weeks in this world of ours, many friends have come and gone. We've been busy bringing in a new influx of people to this great city of Detroit and with that comes the need for another crew. Zoom has been there with me since the beginning and I can confidently say that he will be there until the end. I know you're the type of person Detroit can count on and one who will represent the city well. Wouldn't want anybody else by my side. So, a well earned congratulations Zoom and The Funny Farm? What the fuck kind of name is that..." 

Letting out a deep breath Armageddon approaches the new HQ and wipes some dust off of the windows, taking a peek inside. He gives a nod to Zoom knowing the potential that comes with the empty building. Without further words he turns away lighting a cigarette, disappearing in to the shadows.

Report Post Tips: 17 / Total: $2,820,000 Tip

BC hears that a new man has set up in Detroit. The Funny arm. Sounds perfect! 

Congratulations Zoom. Well earned!

BC takes his meds and continues on. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The trip to his new HeadQuarters was...weird, to say the least. Zoom spotted no less than thirteen basket weavers who sat smiling twiddling both their thumbs and their toes. The skies, the power-lines, the trees, the bird-feeders ALL of them seemed alarmingly full of chirping birds and before Zoom could do so much as a double-take(which was pretty damn fast!) a stampede of nice young men in clean white coats paraded down the street.

Before he could make any sense out of this weirdness, the limo pulled up to their stop and Zoom got out - immediately he began to pace back and forth. Sure, he'd flirted a little too close with delirium from time to time, but who didn't? And yeah, he should be on medicine, but what the fuck, was Armageddon really about to have him institutionalized? Wasn't his stint in the Insane Asylum good enough? Perhaps he'd finally gone completely out of his mind... 

Armageddon threw him a set of keys and Zoom stared at them for a minute before looking up to see Barney - who was clearly some fellow deranged man in a giant purple dinosaur costume; which was very well done Zoom noted, galloping by with Stolichnaya upon his back looking thoroughly displeased about the whole situation. 

"THEY'LL NEVER TAKE ME AWAY HA HAAAAAA!" Zoom exclaimed triumphantly to nobody in particular. "Armageddon, my main man, all that I've had to say on this topic I've said in private between us so I'll keep this short and sweet... let's get to work brother." 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Outkast stumbles out of his favorite speakeasy, just sober enough to see his Boss and oddly loveable RHM speaking across the street..

'Wha..wha..*hiccups* what's up fellas..this the new bro..bruh..bruthel..broooothel?

Armageddon grabs Outkast by the arm and throws him on the stoop.

'No ya lush. Zoom is setting up..nice of you to be coherent enough to join us.' the Don says. 

'Coon...count..cunt..er..er..not that. Congradulashuns Zoooomer. Proud to see you as cupt...capped..captain. You deserve it!

Outkast hops off the curb to go check on his associates.. immediately sober. 

'Later fellas, gluck Zoom..I know the girls to set the housewarming party off.. let me know..you know where I'll be Boss.

Outkast's driver pulls up, he hops in and the car skkkrts away.

Can we talk about the $7m still unaccounted for?
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Tutte salutes Zoom to his newly appointed mission in wonderfully Detroit.

Just one thing to say

ZoomZoom

He runs out in a hurry from the pretty neat hq of Zoom after paying his honest grats to this great guy.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Zoom! I'm sure you'll do great.

When will the celebration party be hosted?

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Isa had to step out onto the streets to check out the happenings and came across this relatively new news. 

Excuse my tardiness while I offer you well wishes to you and your crew.

Congratulations! 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Zooming his way into Bricktown.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL