Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:41:44
Page:  1 
New Life in New York Started by: AlfonsiTimello on Apr 16, '08 01:47
It all begins on a hot summer day in mid-town New York with a young man who had just came to these shores in search of the American dream.

Aimlessly walking around tryin to find a means to survive in this new BIG city a young man searches for his purpose in this world. As he walks down the crowded streets he sees signs on the shop windows about "Voting for McCheese" and thinks what his life would be like as a mayor....

Realizing that his english isn't the best "Maybe being Mayor isn't such a great Idea for a man like myself", and continues his walk down the shoulder to shoulder packed sidewalks. As he's walking he happens to notice a newpaper clipping laying there on the ground and decides to take a better look at it. He picks it up and begins to read:

Job Opportunities:

Plumber - Looking for an Experienced plumber with knowledge of all plumbing equipment and good with directions

Auto Repair - Skilled mechanic wanted...call Tommy at "Tommy's Auto Shop"

Electrician - Experience required...........

As he reads the first few job description he starts scratching his head as to be confused. All these job offerings and I am not qualified for anything.

Continuing his walk down the street he keeps glaring at that paper in his hands trying to finish reading the rest of the job descriptions, when all of the sudden he walks into something and falls to the ground hard. He takes a minute to gather his thoughts as he looks up to see what he had just walked into.

A tall figure with slicked back hair and a very expensive tailored suit stood directly above him. As he looked up at the man he saw a powerfull gleam coming from his eyes.

In a soft scared voice the boy manages to mutter out.......

ummmmm...sir, sir....I am so sorry for ummm....bumping into you......I....I.....I

Before the kid could finish, the man reaches down and helps the kid to his feet and says......
Report Post Tip
"Don't worry about it kid."

I reach to lift the kid off the floor, as I grip his arm, I can feel bone and sinew, he's wearing a busted up pair of jeans and a dirty blue shirt. I can see he's scared so I try to calm him down.

"What you reading kid?"

He looks up at me, then back at the paper and says . . .
Report Post Tip
He mutters out....I....I..I was looking for ajob Sir. I am new to this city and I am all alone. He hands the tattered piece of paper to the man and says "I am not qualified for any of these things I dont know what to do Sir"

The man looks intently down at the boy, as if he were looking into his soul.

Young man...I have something for you to do, If you can pull it off then I just might have ajob for you. The kid looks into the mans eyes stunned from what he just said.

"I will do anything sir just name it" said the kid.

Well, you see that corner store over there, the owner has missed a protection payment and I would like you to go over there and collect it for me.

"No problem sir" said the kid as he walked towards the store. As he neared the store he was a bit scared but curious as his adrenaline was pumping at its max.

He enters the store and asks to speak with the owner....The man behind the counter says I am the owner so whats it to ya? The boy points to the man outside and says "that man sent me over here to collect his money....so where's it at?

The man had an evil look on his face as he reached behind the counter....
Report Post Tip
I watched the kid approach the shop, feeling a bit guilty as I knew the owner was feisty but I had my pistol ready in case anything kicked off.

The kid walked into the shop and started talking to the owner, I couldn't hear what was being said, it looked relatively calm until the kid pointed to me, the owner, grin on his face was reaching for his weapon behind the counter.

"Shit!"

I make a run for the shop, the owners seen me and is frantically searching for his weapon but he'd made the same mistake I did, underestimating the kid!"

The owner finds his gun and looks up trying to locate me. To the owners right, with surprising speed and dexterity, the kid cleared the counter, gripped his pistol, pulled the owner towards him and kneed him to the guts.

The owner hit the floor without a sound, leaving the kid holding the gun bearing a crazed smile.

I walk into the store and look at the kid, his heart must be pounding, he's sweating and holding the gun awkwardly, he looks up at me, still smiling and says. . . .
Report Post Tip
"Remeber that job offer I gave you?, Still interested?"

The kid is shocked and stands there for a minute as to soak up everything that has just happened.

Y...Ye....Yea Sir it would be an honor to work for you.

"Good then come with me and I'll introduce you to some of the family."

The man turns to the store owner and says "wheres my money?" the shop owner hands over the missed payment and says "I am truely sorry Sir it wont happen again."

The man Laughs and says " I know or I'll have to send the kid back "

After they leave the man takes his new friend back to the HQ to introduce him to some of the other high ranked family members.

As they walk thorugh the front door of the HQ they are met by a HUGE man dressed in black from head to toe.....The kid extends his hand and says " hello there sir my name is Frankie Oliveri and its a pleasure to meet you"

The man in black extends his hand to shake Frankies and says "Nice to meet you my friend, This man tells me alot about you my name is Don.........
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Life in New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL