Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:06
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Birth of the Blood Hound Gang Started by: Hound on Sep 02, '11 05:55

Hound sits at his desk from a long day of work as he begins to put away his files for The Wayne Enterprise in the safe for the day. Hound hears a knock at his office door. Hound thinks to himself, "what or who could this be, its 12:30 at night". Hound grabs his twin platinum colt .45's and head towards the door. As Hound opens the door he is greeted by Rico and Candrima.

"Hey! Rico and Candrima, how are you guys? come on in…."

Rico, wearing a nice suite, looks at Hound and says, "you gotta come with us". Hound becomes suspicious but proceeds forward with Rico and Candrima. Hound asks Rico, "where we going?" Rico Replies, "I can’t tell you... sorry Hound, Boss's orders". Hound begins to follow at a fast pace and steps outside into the alley way.

Hound, Candrima and Rico all step into a brand new 1932 Cadillac and begins their short journey to the La Grande Costra de St Louie. When they arrive Rico and Candrima begin to step out and walk inside the grand hotel as if they had some serious business to take care of. Rico turns around and says "Hound follow us."

Hound Begins to follow as they come to an elevator, Rico then presses number 23 as they step into the elevator. Ding! They arrive to the 23rd floor and step out and begin to walk down a long hallway. They arrive into a huge room decked out with the nicest furniture. Hound sees SuperX, Batman and JewishJake all sitting at a desk drinking the finest top shelfs and smoking cigars.

SuperX says to Hound, "have a seat my friend." Hound then takes a seat. SuperX asks, "do you know why your here?" Hound Replies "no sir, I don’t."

SuperX takes another long drag of his cigar then looks at Hound.

"Hound, you have demonstrated loyalty, trust and displayed hard work for the city of Stl, without question this type of hard work can only be rewarded by allowing you to continue your endeavors to serve the city of Stl proudly."

SuperX looks around, then looks at Batman then JewishJake, both look back at SuperX and nod in affirmation.

SuperX reaches under the desk then pulls out a brand new set of keys, "These are too your new HQ."

Hound accepts the keys and smiles at SuperX. SuperX then says, "I want you to take SamWalton with you to be your RH and Lipz_Mcghee to be your LH, These two have done the city of Stl proud and will help you along the way." Hound Replies, "I will be more than happy to have them with me sir".

Hound thinks back to his long line of blood that has been apart of this thing of ours for years, Hound then says, "With this being the first of my bloodline to get authed, I shall do my city and family proud."

Hound looks over at Lipz and Sam and gestures for them to follow him. Sam and Lipz step outside and walk over to the brand new Cadillac and get in. Hound says to the chauffeur, "takes us to corner of Market St and N 14th St of downtown Stl." The chauffeur says, "you got boss!" Moments later they arrive at their new HQ. Hound, Lipz and Sam all exit the Cadillac and walk up to the new HQ and it reads on the window, "The Blood Hound Gang". Hound opens the doors and begins business.

Report Post Tip

Jonny fist pumps!

GO HOUND! WOOT!

Jonny raises a large bar sized jukebox and presses 3.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb25R1yd1lc

Report Post Tip

(OOC: Sorry about the non-clickable link, I had to manual type it, either way, good song, in tribute to Hound!)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Hound!

St.Louis should feel proud for having you as a crew leader. You are one of the best men I had the pleasure to work with and I can only say I am really happy it will be a man like yourself that will make our city stronger.

Congratulations again my friend. I wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Hound, you really deserve this after all you have done for st.louis :)

Simpltion leaves a crate of beer at his door.

Report Post Tip

Hound you have been a shining star in St. Louis for sometime. Your dedication and loyalty to this city has been nothing short of amazing and I can not think of a better person to help this city grow. Since our first encounter I knew you were a man that was more then just another mobster, but a man of honor and today you have finally gotten what you deserve.

I have the utmost confidence that you will continue to do St. Louis proud and all of us here are looking forward to watching you blossom in your new role.

SamWalton and Lipz will be a great asset to you and excellent choices to work by your side.

SuperX hands Hound a bottle of Champagne

Drinks on me Hound...Salute!

Report Post Tip

Alabama waits for SuperX to finish speaking before stepping forward and putting a hand on Hounds shoulder

This day has been a long time coming, Hound. I knew when we first met that someday you would be in that bold suit. The qualities you have as both a man and a mafioso made that abundantly clear. St Louis can count itself very lucky indeed to have someone like you and I know that you will shine in your new role for the city.

Now, open that Champagne that SuperX provided and give me a glass! Its time to share in the celebrations!!

Report Post Tip

Cousin, You did awesome and worked very hard for this spot and im more then thrilled to see you make it.

Congrats once and again. I am very pleased to work along side of you and SamWalton and to be apart of the great city of St. Louis. It is a honor brother.

With me and SamWalton on your side and the backing of CL's and our future Godfather, We will reach our goals and live long lives.

To family and the city of St Louis.

Salute!

Report Post Tip

Can I get a glass too?! Anyway, congratulations, Hound. I look forward to working with you.

Jessica raises her glass in salute

Report Post Tip

After hearing the great news of Hound getting promoted Amadeus stands up and nobs at the new CL.

Congratulations Hound!

St.Louis is proud to have you as a crew leader. I know you will continue to bring honor to STL. I am really happy for you. Congratulations again salute. I wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend.

May Fortune carry you far in our this thing of ours.

Salut.

Report Post Tip

I'm always pleased when I see someone given an opportunity to demonstrate what they can do and this is just one such occasion.

Your passion and commitment is evident from the moment anyone talks to you. I hope that you take this chance with both hands, establishing yourself and fulfilling your potential.

I can assure you that I will be watching keenly to see how things progress for you in St Louis.

~C~

Report Post Tip

Hound, this is a particularly happy day for me to see you getting this opportunity. You and I go way back, and I always had a feeling that it was only a matter of time before this day came for you. I'm pleased to see that day has finally arrived. You have the tools and knowledge, as well as a good heart. Those attributes will take you far. Salut and Bababooey to you, my Friend

Report Post Tip

Donnie goes to Hound and shakes hands with him

I cant express how i am happy to see you getting oppurtunity you deserve. I wish you luck in your new venture.

Report Post Tip

I wait for everyone to show their respects to the newly authed Hound in St.Louis before casually walking towards you with a bottle of Whiskey in one hand and a blunt in the other. Once I am face to face with my beloved friend I hand you the bottle and light up the blunt and pass it to you.

Wow bud we have had a long journey havent we? Its been an honor having you work as my RHM and to see you get the chance you deserve leading your own family. I know you will do a great job and im looking forward to seeing what new things you will bring to this city. This is not a goodbye, it is a extention of our family and I couldnt be happier seeing such a good friend leave the nest.

Batman whipes away a tear and waits for the blunt to be passed back to him.

Again, Congratulations Hound. I will never forget everything you have done for me and the family.

Takes a small bow and salutes you to show his respect.

Report Post Tip

Castro waits for his boss to finish his gratitude to Hound before going up to him to say his piece. Castro, notices that as he gets closer to Hound tears begin to get run down his cheeks faster and faster.

I don't even know why i'm cryin' your only movin' down a block away, eh and only an extension of our family. But i'm gnna miss walkin' by your office and helpin' you get work out of the way aswell as our little chats. But hey I guess the mail-man's gnna be extra busy now, haha. I've been friends with you for a long ass time and you're one of my closest mates in this thing of ours. You've always had awesome ideas for our family and I can't wait to see you put those ideas in to the city and your new family. You and Lipz totally deserve this and it looks like SuperX has an awesome eye for talent.

Castro, shakes Hound's hand aswell as Mr. McGhee's .

You guys take care of yourselves. You'll be fine!

Report Post Tip

This is indeed a great day my friend. It is with immense pride that I see you accept this opportunity you have been given. Your commitment and experience will generate the success you deserve in this role I am sure. Congratulations, good health, and may the angels of prosperity fly by your side........

Salut!

Report Post Tip

Hound, we have been friends almost since my bloodline has shown up on these shores. I am proud to call you a friend. You are truly one of my greatest friends in this thing of ours and I would like to thank you for all the help you have offered me throughout our friendship. I'm glad you finally recieved this opportunity as I knew that someday it would come for you because you are an amazing person. Congratulations my man. You deserve it.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Boss Hound , it gives me pleasure to see you wearing this bold suit and walking by with a crew of yours and a unique identity for yourself, something that your forefathers will be proud of.

Have a good time Sir.

Report Post Tip

Tony smiles as he extends his hand towards hounds and shakes it.

I knew when I joined up in The Wayne Enterprise that you had great potential. I was but a mere thug but I had learned many things from my father and my grandfather's journals about this thing of ours. 

I'm happy I was able to have the chance to work within the same family as you and I'm even happier to know that we have created a friendship that will last ages, it will last through even our own children.

I can speak for a lot of people when I say you deserve this chance and I know that you will not fail the city of St. Louis. You will do us proud. Just know that my door is always open my friend.

Congratulations to you, Lipz and SamWalton on your new Headquaters. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Birth of the Blood Hound Gang
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL