Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 20:48:46
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Weekly Lottery Winners Started by: T-Man on Sep 02, '11 15:25

Hello I would like to know who all wins the lottery and that 34 or 35 million jackpot so if you know who did or it was you comment because I would really like to know and some of you`s would too so don`t forget to comment.

Report Post Tip

First off this should go to the Game Suggestions forum under Help...

Now, if you won a buttload of money would you want every Tom, Dick, and Harry to know? Would you want to paint a target on yourself that way?

The lottery results are private out of consideration for those that win. In "real life" not all winners are announced. This is a decision they get to make.

Report Post Tip

Canucklehead - Why would this go under Help? He's not askin' for any help or direction for anything. Jus' askin who wins money from the lottery. However, from the second line and on wards I agree. I don't think that many people would like to tell others that they won that much money. Cos it's pretty private info. But who's to blame yah, it's a question that runs through everyone's mind when they keep losing their money, haha. They'd be lying to yah, if they never have! ;D

Report Post Tip

Eh, just to point out a flaw and be that guy.. It IS announced to the world on IRC.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Weekly Lottery Winners
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL