Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:39:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Murder Most Foul; Prem and Karma_Couture Started by: EstebanoII on Sep 02, '11 18:12

I get the impression someone has a grudge against Godfather Premier?

Estebano, your accusations shock me... I thought you were one that valued composition in the streets; not turning it into a disrespectful slandering fest.

Report Post Tip

Monet scowls fiercely as he listens to the idiot EstebanoII and he shuffles forward. 

I could not agree more with you Canucklehead, and I think you pretty much said everything people have been thinking.  What exactly was your point in this EstebanoII? I mean, are you enjoying your death streak, trying to stir up shit and no one even giving a flying cuss? Why don't you go do something more productive with your time instead of filling the streets with utter crap and filling another hole in the ground.

If the Crewleaders felt like sharing their story of what happened they would, but they didn't and that's their choice. Which makes all of it none of your, or my, or anyone's business. It's over with so let it rest in peace. 

For cuss sake.

Monet grumbles angrily before hobbling off. 

Report Post Tip

Approaching the streets with his 400 bodyguards, bought by roman he stops to address the crowd

Normally i avoid all non-sense like this, so i will make it quick.

"Prem is paranoid. He granted sanctuary to the son of a well known underground leader to try and keep him quiet. Funny thing is, it worked. This place has been quiet lately, has it not?"

I granted second chances and sanctuary to every single person, every former blood line, every former fuck up. You and your girlfriend were given second chances to become productive members of society.

You ruined the chance you were given, and now you are back to being a piece of shit, as per your normal.

"Prem was getting heat from Chi for allowing me to live and bowed to pressure. Whilst alive, as far as I know, my father was involved in no underground activity. "

I spoke to a few members of chicago, and they asked me to give you a warning to calm down. I shot your father, as a warning. I told you before, i have no problem with your stupid speeches and debates, but when you start being disrespectful to other cities, espcially a great city like Chicago, i will kill you everytime.

You are useless to this thing of ours, and i will go out of my way everyday to make sure you die regardless of where you go.

Report Post Tip

[00:03] <Mr_Kuklinski> OK Prem, here's the deal..  Compensation for loss of earnings and money spent on Esteban, or hostilities commence
[00:04] <Mr_Kuklinski> tbh, I don't fancy going underground, but I will
[00:04] <Mr_Kuklinski> You can let me know
[00:04] <Mr_Kuklinski> I'm going to bed

I also like to keep recordings of conversations prior, so lets not pretend you are actually coming to the streets for something nobel, to rid the world of evil Premeir and all the terrible things he does.

You are nothing but a low rent, piece of shit.

Report Post Tip

Prem, you repeated yourself earlier.  Just saying.

And you embarrassed me by exposing my early bed times.

Report Post Tip

I am curious as to what he meant by 'hostilities'. Does this mean that we will see the return of the Plumbers? And a continuation of hit-and-run, or as I call them, terrorist attacks on our leaders?

Report Post Tip

Darkhawk, glad you popped by.

You said that it isn't accurate to say that SL keep themselves to themselves just because you "aren't shooting every Tom, Dick and Harry". With this in mind, who, in your opinion, is shooting every Tom, Dick and Harry?

Report Post Tip

Sinfest is walking by and starts to crack his knuckles when he hears this loser talk trash about the person who gave his sorry ass father a second chance. Noticing Premier hasn't done anything he crosses his arms and decides to speak

"Are you kidding me your the son of the guy given a second chance and you just seem to be going the same fate as your father. Grow up and learn how to stay alive in this thing of ours. Stop causing all this drama. Your father is dead are you sure your wanting to go the same route? Its time to grow up and be a man instead of this whiny little girl that cries every time something doesn't go your way. There are better ways to go about this and your ignorance is not something that looks very good on you."

Report Post Tip

At this moment, to my knowledge, there are no hostilities between any families, and I do not wish there to be any. Wars are bad for business. But anyway, the only shooting that I have knowledge about for has been related to MIAs, RIAs, the Durdens, Inactives, or people who didn't know how to keep their mouths shut. I am glad to say we have enjoyed a relatively peaceful period.

Report Post Tip

It’s obvious what happened.  Under Karma_C, Philly was thriving – it was a city re-born.  Prem remembers well that Karma’s bloodline included the formidable Godmother Scipita – and he didn’t want Philly to develop any further.  Karma was getting Godmother and Prem was scared.  You see, like any narcissist, he has a raging sense of entitlement and he thinks that all 8 cities belong to him.  So Karma_C was killed and Philly now is leaderless.  Philly’s loss is Heaven’s gain, so far as I’m concerned.  My bloodline first went bold in Philly and although Karma’s grandmother killed my grandfather, he never forgot it.  It was out of the ashes of that Philly family that the Kuklinski bloodline emerged.  And the rest, as they say, is history.

Glorious history, as recorded here, here and here.

To my enemies I have only this to say.

And another thing, El_Nino; you bark on the Streets at me, yet you don’t ever stake a claim for yourself.  I try.  Sometimes I fail, but I keep in trying.  I keep on and on and on and on.  One day, my tenacity will be given the credit that it is due.  But until then, I will keep on keeping on.

Favara; as has always been the case, my intention has been to make these Streets wonderful.  I want the lights on and the music BLARING.  I want dancing.  I want the smell of fried onions.  I want people opening beers on scaffolding.  I want metaphors that make little sense.  I want I want I want.

But I can’t have.  Because I am bullied for my articulate manner and dapper dress sense.  Is it wrong to be handsome?  If so, then I don’t want to be right!!  I have profile.  I have a profile.  I have both.  And for this I am slandered.  Mercilessly.  

The runt of the litter, El_Nino?  I’m the man who makes things happen in these Streets, there’s NO-ONE like me.  NO-ONE.

Oh, and Prem, has LoveGun noticed a large drop in earnings lately?  Yeah?  Yeah?  Yeah yeah yeah?  And the man at the back said everyone ATTACK and it turned into a barroom blitz.  Barroom blitz.

Over and out.  I’m retiring, for the evening.

Report Post Tip

guess ignorance is bliss

Report Post Tip

Well if it is truly your intention to make these streets a much better place, a place of bright lights and dancing. I can tell you it's not working. Perhaps it's time to change your rather irritable approach?

Report Post Tip

Sigh.... I'm going to have to put in a call to the APDD.

They will know what to do with this sort of pond scum.

Report Post Tip

Hit me over the head with a pair of roller-skates if I know what the APDD is...

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster hits Estebano with a pair of roller skates for not knowing what the APDD is then looks at him.

Well let me tell you something, El Estebano, Early bedtimes are helpful if you want your pythons to be as huge as mine brother!

The hulktser begins to rip his shirt and then goes to find a nice place to sleep.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Murder Most Foul; Prem and Karma_Couture
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL