Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:07
Page:  1 
Pages that Dont Match the Cover Started by: Voodoo on Sep 02, '11 18:32

The world seemed to slow down as an eerie presence walked down the road. No one has ever seen his face before, but her turned heads as he passed by. It wasn't because he was sexy, or because he was famous, it was because he was the weirdest site you've seen in a long time. His long black trench-coat dragged behind him as he passed by, it looked like something a pedophile/flasher would wear. His nappy hair flowed from under his rugged top-hat as crazily as water does from a high-pressure hose. You knew there had to be some different species of bugs living in his hair telling by how gross and dirty it looked. You'd probably find a bud in there if you were lucky. Something was odd about this guy, besides the fact he looked like a drunken-flasher-hobo-of-doom. Was it the creepy staff he held in his hand? No, maybe it was the weird vibe you were getting just by looking at him? Better yet, it was probably the fact he smelt like he just crawled out of the gutter. Just by standing in one spot for a long period of time drew an interested crowd. As a people surrounded him he seemed to get excited for some reason. He let out a big grin to all the people, flashing his gritty teeth to everybody. Mothers covered up their child's eyes and kept walking on by, but the few people who dared to stay were in for a treat.

"Howdy. It seems this is the first time you've probably even acknowledged my existence, because I'm a new face to 'the game.' I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I wanna change dat'. I'm Voodoo. I always say don't judge a book by its cover, but I don't read, and I don't wanna be a hypocrite. I stepped in to these shores recently and was welcomed by Manhattan. Hopefully things work out for me, eh? I've been thinking for awhile how I'm going to make my first time appearance to the people here, and I thought hell; why not just throw my creepy-self out there and see if people accept me? I hope to have a good future in this world, and am looking forward to meeting new people. Goodbye."

Voodoo nodded his head several times and walked away with his eye low like a gay dudes in a mens bathroom. Before you knew it he was already gone, cutting down some alleyway.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pages that Dont Match the Cover
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL