Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 04:37:20
Page:  1 
Corktown turns Ice cold Started by: IceCola on Nov 12, '22 17:36

It was a busy day for IceCola, he had just flown back from CH after handling some family business and was looking forward to getting some rest. After a long day he finally reached home and was about to  put his feet up and relax when he hears a knock on the door. It was his bodyguard. Mrdiabolik had called an urgent meeting and hence everyone had to go to the HQ immediately.

IceCola quickly changed into a decent attire, took his fedora and headed out. He gets in the car and asks the driver to hurry. Soon they reach the HQ. IceCola got out of the car and hurried into the HQ. Mostly everyone had arrived but no one seemed to know the purpose of the meeting. Almost everyone had arrived now and now they were waiting eagerly for boss to arrive. 

Not long after everyone is told that Boss has arrived. They stand up in respect and look towards the door. First Rain enters the HQ and everyone noticed the smile on her face, she seemed happy about something but no one knew why and hence they were curious. She glanced at IceCola and made her way to the stage. IceCola follows her to the stage and after Rain is seated he takes his LHM seat.

Finally MrDiabolik arrives at the HQ and quickly makes his way to his seat. Everyone was eager to know what this was all about. 

MrDiabolik signals everyone to sit. There was complete silence and everyone was looking at the boss to speak.

Report Post Tips: 19 / Total: $410,000 Tip

One thing Pierre didn’t like was to be rushed.  Rain looks down at her watch and thought to herself he had to hurry or she would be late for the big meeting.  Finally Pierre put his final touches on the gift she he him make for Don MrDiabolik to give to IceCola on his special day.

She hurried to the Twisted, Inc Headquarters.  When she arrives everyone was already waiting in great anticipation.  She saw IceCola who had a nervous look on his face.  She gave him a big smile to try to ease him up a little as she sat down.

She was so proud of him.  It was refreshing to have new blood, hungry for the life.  She loved his spirit, his ambition and the confident way he carried himself.

She sat down in the chair to be seated on Don MrDiabolik’s right as all waited for his arrival. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $130,000 Tip
MrDiabolik arrived and sat amongst his most trusted members, takes a sip of his whiskey and lights his cigar.  After a few puffs he stands to address those in attendance.

First I would like to thank everyone was coming.  Today is a great day as our own LHM IceCola will be given the opportunity to set up his own operation under me in Corktown.  He has done a great job so far.  He has shown dedication with the utmost integrity.  I know he will do a great job in continuing our efforts to make Detroit even greater then it is already.

MrDiabolik asks IceCola to stand, turns toward Rain, she gives him the special gift he requested Pierre make for this special occasion.  Inside was a stunning diamond ring.  It was cased with a large diamond circled by small black diamonds.  He hands IceCola the keys to his new The Ice Box headquarters and the gift.

He then raises his glass.

Congratulations, I am proud of you and here’s a little ice to start you off. 

Rain next to congratulate him then the others came forward.
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $130,000 Tip

TheBeast got out of his limo and approached the new CL in DT. There was a nice crowd waiting to wish IceCola well. He waited in line patiently and when it was his turn, he shook hands with the new boss. 

"Congrats on the auth, I'm sure you'll do fantastic."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

HaroldBogtrotter was behind on his congratulations to those who had been given permission to begin families of their own. Things were chaotic and disorganized in his own life, and regretfully his timing was less than ideal. But nevertheless, HaroldBogtrotter wanted to make sure his well wishes were passed on. 

Reaching the street HaroldBogtrotter reached his hand out to the latest leader and nodded his head at him. "Congratulations are in order, and this is well deserved." HaroldBogtrotter  said to him. "I'm certain that you'll be an asset and excellent addition to the city leadership." the old man added. "Congratulations again." 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $270,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Corktown turns Ice cold
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL