Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:08:30
Page:  1 
really. nothing to see here. Started by: Abrelia-Amor on Nov 20, '22 16:16

Abrelia Amor was anything but simple. Life just seemed to spiral out of control around her and all she did was ride the wave; there was really no other choice, not if she was going to survive this city her way. So the scene playing out hadn't been a surprise, but at the same fucking time.. it had been. She was prepared to be found, eventually, the key word there; but it was late and she had been too damn high for the shit. But of course, the shit didn't care. A knife was shoved into her gut, her ankle was twisted and features of a typically pretty face a little more than roughed up.

'We'll get our weight in flesh or drugs, boss says it doesn't matter so long as he's paid Amor!' A large man shouted from the car that he had been trapped in when the airbag had gone off, he had been safe and stupid to strap himself in. Unfortunately for Amor it was dire straights and the car accident was her only means of escape - through the windshield of the very car pissing smoke from it's engine.

'Eat a dick Murphy! I'll get the fucking money! Just go away!' Amor half pleaded, half hissed in venom. Fuck she hadn't expected to get that messed up with the crash of glass. She felt like a shredded meat sack as she made her way down the middle of the street, a dark alley and a few more; all while trying to get her OF COURSE broken phone to put out some kind of call. If she could just get a ride somewhere safe for the night.. maybe she'd have a chance of escape. Maybe. 'Son of a whore, just can't win.'

The pink haired diva searched the street she was on, trying to recall where exactly she was; if she remembered right, a few allys back there was a bar, a little hole in the wall where she could crash herself into a stall for a minute to compose herself. Somewhere open, it's not like she had anywhere else to go anyways. So limping and muttering to herself with the blades hilt in her hand she made her way to the Alibi, practically falling into the doorway in sanctuary.

She had been so re-leaved to make it to her destination that she hadn't considered the fact that she was.. in a fucking state. Amor moved to attempt to stand herself up right as the bar tender and the few customers insides silence was interrupted with her abruptness. 'Uhm.. bathroom?' Bloodied fingers moved to push her hair behind ears, like that would help make her any less sus. Sure was killing it with the subtle. The tender pointed toward a door marked 'Women', it looked like it had seen better days; but so didn't the rest of the establishment. From the mismatch stools and tables to the cheap brew on tap. Fishing a hand into her bra, Abrelia pulled a few hundreds, bloodied and snatched from Murphy's pocket before her escape; onto the bar top. 'Vodka please. The bottle.' The tall red head man quirked a brow to the money and the woman before pulling a bottle of vodka from the back and placing it to the bar top.

Grabbing the bottle Amor moved from the bar, to the bathroom, attempting her best to not look as bad off as she was; that was at least until she was behind the locked closed door.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

More often than not lately, I’ve been finding myself in no-name establishments like this one all over. With as much travel and way too many sleepless nights as I’ve been having, they all started to blend into one. Hell, at this point, I wasn’t even sure what city I was in, to be honest. They all seemed somewhat generic. If you’ve seen one dimly lit, poorly ventilated establishment, you’ve probably seen all of them.

That was probably why the stranger in a rush with bloodied fingers caught my attention. That certainly wasn’t a common occurrence, then again, maybe it was in her world, I thought to myself.

I generally didn’t get involved in matters like this. It was almost always better to keep my head down and stay out of the way but something just seemed…off, I guess with the whole thing.

Shifting in my seat, I repositioned myself so that I could see the front door as I sipped at my whiskey. If I was a betting man I’d put it all down on someone eventually stumbling in here looking for her. Best to have an eye on things if anything did end up in a mess tonight. 

Report Post Tip

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck!' Was all she could mutter to herself, looking at the blade in her gut and then to the mirror. So much for being inconspicuous. She was a fucking mess. With a slump back to the wall adjacent to the grungy, dirty mirror Amor eyed her situation. She was in awful shape, before the car she'd taken a beating in just being caught, a split lip and maybe busted nose was proof of that. The eye make up she had chosen two days prior was a mess on her cheeks and smooshed dark black around green eyes. For a brief moment as she stood there in pain, attempting to regain herself she thought maybe the tile floors below would be a comfort.. she even began to slide down the wall before making eye contact with herself again. And stopping her decent into giving up. 'You were not born to die on the fucking floor in a shit hole in the wall bar Abrelia.' She grinned to herself. 'What would your mother think?'

A groan sounded from pink smeared lips and she pressed back up to the sink and counter, propping the bottle to twist and pop the cap before stealing a heavy sip.. or two.. three, three was the magic number. Eyes blurring and body practically tingling with endorphins she watched herself, rather than the blade; as she spilled the alcohol over her gut wound and then yanked with a squealch the weapon from her body; with a quick movement she fumbled to spill more alcohol and grab up a roll of loose paper towels. 'Shitshitshitshit.' Maybe she hadn't thought of the mess her blood would make as it pissed from her wound to the counter and floor below; that was until bloodied hands shoved the make shift gauze down. 'I'm no doctor, but I'd say that was pretty flawless.. what about you nurse?' Abrelia chattered to herself, it had always been a nervous tick, the sound of her own voice ringing sarcastic repertoire to herself.

-----

When Murphy had gotten free of the vehicle he'd track the dumb bitch by the blood and scuffs of feet over concrete. She would need to think smarter if she was going to get him off her tail, her million dollar bounty alone was worth the car wreck. Hell, he'd buy ten more just like it when he cashed in on his prize. And that prize - was right behind the bar door that he now pushed open to enter. He stood tall, wide, leather gloves clenched tight to fists as he scanned the area. Unspoken. After all, his business was his own.

Report Post Tip

I was beginning to think that I would have lost that bet as I finished the rest of my drink in a quick pull.

And then the door opened, the hulking man skulking his way in. In of itself that wouldn’t have been an odd occurrence, especially around here, but after the way that girl came stumbling in, I wasn’t about to chalk this one up to coincidence.

Here comes the tension headache. It started like it always did, dead center of my eyes and working its way out. Something told me I probably wasn’t going to have time to deal with that at the moment though.

It wasn’t going to take beast long to find beauty, and I doubted anything good was going to come of it when he did. Not for beauty anyways.

Fortunately, the bartenders in this place were on top of things and my fresh drink was already there as I turned to call for a refill. Big tip coming their way for that move.

“Well”, I thought to myself, “time to be reckless.”

I gaged the man as I took a few awkwardly drunk steps in his direction. He was already bruised about the face, one side of his nose leaking blood. Beast looked like he ended up on the wrong end of a Louisville slugger. Might explain why I could see the rage in his fists even though they were clenched tightly.

”Oh, this has the potential to go very badly.” I warned myself knowing full well I was going to do it anyways.

When I got a couple of steps away, I tripped forward, catching Beast on the chest with my shoulder, sending him back a few big steps as my drink covered him completely, “Aww, gee-geeze, S-sir. I’m so-I’m sor-sorry.”

”Get the fuck out of my way!” He nearly hissed at me. Reaching out, he grabbed my collar, swinging me to the side roughly.

He must have assumed I was too drunk to stand but his eyes went wide when I gripped his wrist tightly, pulling with all of my momentum. It sent him awkwardly crashing into one of the tables, knocking it down along with a pair of chairs that Beast clattered over.

He was going to be really pissed when he managed to get himself to his feet.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Everything inside of her thought the rough of the night was over as she lean there against the wall, nursing her wound with sips of the vodka. Conciseness was fighting her.

'Amor, what are you doing?' - 'Aw don't worry about it Mom; am just going to a friends house for the night! I'll be home before dinner tomorrow!' Visions of her younger self and family fluttered through her mind for long moments. It had been at least a few years since she'd left them for the big city life, swearing she'd make something of herself. 'Where did you get good drugs like this girl?' - 'You know me! Nothin' but that primo boo. Now how much you putting up for it?' She'd made a deal with a man in power, promised to smuggle his drugs and make sure they ended up in the right hands. But of course, Abreila thought she knew better.. she always fucking thought she knew better.. flashbacks that seemed to take hours took mere moments as a crash came from the room opposing her hideout.

'No. Fuck.' Trouble had followed her from the street into the Alibi and it certainly wasn't being quiet about it. 'FUCK YOU MURPHY!' She spat, kicking at the door before moving into action at tearing up the lower of her shirt.. something for pressure to staunch the blood flow.. blood that she was losing all too quickly.

----

He may have been taken to the floor by the drunk idiot looking for a brawl but he could still hear the sassy bitch from behind one of the doors; he noticed the vibration of kick on the bathroom and moved to stand himself back up. 'This isn't your business prick! Go back to your drinks and self loathing eh?' Murphy reached for his pocket to pull cash, only to find it lacking. 'YOU ROBBED ME!? I swear when I get my hands on you..!' The large brute of a man growled and moved to charge the door - the same door that was whipped open by the pink haired female.

----

The blade he had wounded her with was in a clutched small hand, blood staining both. Green eyes glared daggers and she felt invincible bracing herself against the frame of the door. It wasn't until she began to move in fight or flight that she started to stumble. Amor scuffing her feet toward the bastard who in turn moved with raised fist. There was no doubt in her mind this was a horrible idea; but what other option did she have?

Report Post Tip

At this point, I was in for a penny, in for a pound. Beast, or Murphy as pink-haired, Beauty had called him, lost interest in me as soon as he spotted his target. I thought I caught the light bouncing off a blade in her hand but even if it was, I wasn’t sure how much good it would do. Forgetting the visible injuries and going simply on size, Beauty was going to be outmatched here.

I took a couple of looping steps forward, hooking my elbow around his as he began to swing a heavy fist. I misjudged his strength, and Beast nearly lifted me off of my feet. It wasn’t enough to stop him but at least it slowed him down for a beat.

I was still off balance when the heavy left hurried toward my face. The chances of anything going right if that punch landed dropped to next to nothing. I let myself crash to the floor, feeling the air move as the fist flew just over my head.

Well, that could have gone better.

When I hit the ground, I kicked out with my right leg, connecting with the side of Beast’s knee, sending him collapsing to the bar floor with a yelp.

Report Post Tip

When the stranger had caught Murphy, Amor stopped in place, blinking and watching only long enough to dodge the fist that wouldn't be stopped, making her wince in pain and drop the blade to the ground. The ground in which she had fallen to, to retrieve the only weapon she had against the bastard that was either going to kill her or make her wish she was dead. And then both of the man figures were with her there, a scrap to the floor. Who even was this dude? Clearly, Abrelia was not ready to have a little help. But fucked if she was going to let someone else get hurt in her own bullshit. Red took over her vision and she grabbed at the blade again.

Only to swing and swing and swing; violently into the assailants side, Murphy grunted and groaned, seething and grabbing her by the hair in his fist as his fall and the kick to his leg had left him struggling on the floor between the two defending his attempts. 'FUUUUUCK you little bitch!' Amor was screaming and swinging, there was nothing else she could do but hope maybe she could slow him down.. but instead her head bounced off the wood floor and the blade dropped from her hand again - there were no stars, or tweeting birds, no, it was a lifeless, too stunned moment of light and ringing.. more precious blood now pouring from her mouth from where teeth had met flesh of cheek upon impact, something had cracked in the back.. there was no telling if it was tooth or jaw. In a meek attempt, Amore tried to pull herself off the floor..

It was slow motion? Was this what slow motion was? She'd read about it in comics.. where the world just went slower than usual because adrenaline just made you faster? Or the fact that you were probably going to die soon made it slower? Either way. The floor was kind of comfortable and her body went limp, pink hair still in brutish hand.

Report Post Tip

Chaotic would be an absolute understatement at the moment. As if the broken glass, shattered wood and booze and blood all over the floor wasn’t enough, everyone here was about to witness a murder. And the way Beast here was, could make them all victims.

Skittering to my feet I didn’t put much thought into it. I rushed forward, grabbing one of glasses that was left on one of the last tables still standing in my right hand, gripping the handle tightly. Mustering as much strength as possible, I swung at the oversized head in front of me. The glass shattered forcefully against his skull, turning the lights off. If even for a moment.

I took a couple of stumbling steps forward, stooping over with my hands atop my knees, trying my best to catch my breath. Jesus that was exhausting.

After I managed to compose myself, I knelt down next to pink hair. I let out a sigh of relief as I felt a pulse. At the moment, I’d call that a win.

I straightened up stiffly, the muscles in my back angry that I did. Pushing my foot down on one of the legs of an overturned chair, I caught it as it swung upwards. Shuffling over, I reached underneath Beauty’s arms, straining a bit to lift the dead weight into the chair.

”Oh, god.” I thought to myself, “Tomorrow is going to suck.”

I grabbed a stool at the bar as I finally let myself relax, “Whiskey neat, make it a double. And a bag of ice. Lots of bags of ice.”

Report Post Tip

There was a time she was just, out of it, unconscience from the sheer beating she'd taken from the days adventures. If Amor had known any better, she would have taken advantage of the dark sleep - the nothingness in time that only her broken and bleeding body existed. And then there was a gasp and she was awake, sputtering and flailing to compose and retake control of the almost lifeless frame. 'Fuuuuuuck.' She hissed in venom with the spikes of pain that took her over; literally fucking everywhere. 'Am I dead? Is this hell?' Eyes large in taking in the room Amor scanned the tender, the man who had helped her and a few others.. who honestly didn't even make eye contact with her or look up from their drinks. At least she wasn't the only one in the place with ghosts and dark secrets. She shifted, wincing and grabbing to the chair below her and her wound..

'Hey.. uhm.. thanks man, you didn't gotta' do all that, I had it.' Abrelia swallowed hard, knowing damn well she'd probably be a hunk of flesh on the floor if not for the stranger. 'But thanks. Really. I owe you.' And then it came to her, the lack of Murphy's body on the floor or Murphy at all. Where was the asshole? Was he going to walk out of the fucking shadows? Maybe paid these people off even? What was left of her heartbeat she tried to move, to lift from the seat beneath her ass but she just couldn't.

'You know what.. fuck it.' With a large breath, she accepted fate as it was to be played out and with a bloodied grin sat back in a slouch with her head tipped back. 'I'm so fucking tired.'

Report Post Tip

“Eh, don’t mention it.” I shrugged my shoulders as I lifted my drink with my back to her, “You’d be surprised how commonplace this actually is.”

I should have left it right there but I was already pot-committed at this point, “Don’t worry about the body.” I waved my hand toward the crowd without lifting my eyes from my drink, “The right bills in the right pockets make everything easy.”

Turning on my barstool, I took a look at her for the first time since I lifted her into the chair after the beating. A hospital would have been the best bet but I somehow got the feeling that she wasn’t going to like that suggestion very much.

James Baxter, pleasure to meet you…”I paused for a beat, “I’m sorry, you’re going to have to give me a name or I’m just going to call you pink hair in my head. You alright there?”

”Walk away, James.” I kept trying to repeat in my head, “Just walk away. No good deed, James, no good deed.”

I got the sinking suspicion that this most likely wasn’t the end of this whole mess.

Tossing my head back, I finished my double in one big gulp. “That’s not going to be enough.” I thought to myself as I pulled some bills from my pocket and left them on the part of the bar that didn’t have some type of liquor spilled all over it.

Jesus, I could feel the headache forming.

I took a few slow steps in her direction before placing my hand on her shoulder, “Hey, uh,” I had to lean in a little close to make sure she could hear me, “I know you’re kinda out of it at the moment and ya know, might have to think over heading into a parking lot with a stranger but, now might be the best time to get out of here. After this fucking mess,” I motioned to the room even though I doubted that she noticed at the moment, “We should probably get out of dodge.”

I felt bad. At this point, she could barely form words and I was lifting her to her feet. I threw her arm over my shoulder as I bent slightly, taking the majority of pink hair’s weight. Every third step or so she would stumble, grumbling something that I couldn’t understand under her breath.

Eventually, after many trials and tribulations, I managed to get the both of us outside into the fresh air. It was a cool crisp night and the cold seemed to straighten her up a bit. Her steps became less wobbly, more sure of themselves until we were standing behind my car and I wasn’t supporting any of her weight.

I let her arm fall to her side as I took a step forward, fishing in my pocket for my keys before pulling them out and popping the trunk open. I took a small step to the side. “I think this is…Murphy. I thought I heard you yell that in all the mess anyways.” Beast was bound in the trunk, take wrapped tightly around his ankles and wrists. I didn’t bother taking the time to put a strip over his mouth, he was still out cold from that mug upside the head and truthfully, with the way I hit him, I would have been surprised if he ever did wake up. “He's still alive...more or less.” I hooked my thumb back at the bar, “Paid them a pretty penny to drag his big ass in here. I certainly wasn't going to don't myself. Anyways,” I found my train of thought again, “I don't know you, you don't know me. If you want this to disappear right now, it does.” I stated matter of factly, “I’ll get it out of your pink hair right here and now. Or is this a thing that you want to take care of on your own? Those seemed like decently personal punches that he was throwing at you. It’s your call.”

Report Post Tip

She didn't know the man from a hole in the wall across the room, but he had helped her, had seemingly paid a great amount to make sure her business was her own and had somehow riddled her of Murphy in the moment. 'Abre-- uh.. Amor. Everybody just calls me Amor.' Laughter left her, the first time in what seemed like forever as she reached a hand to fluff at the pink hair he spoke. 'Man.. I don't know, he fucking stabbed me.. things have got to be broken, there's no way something isn't broken.' Of course she was maybe over exaggerating, but she was certainly a beaten pulp of a mess.

When the stranger who helped her moved to aid her up, she couldn't help from grumbling and complaining; it was of course in her nature to do so.. especially in such a state. Or at least she imagined anybody would be. But she didn't fight him, she followed with his help outside the bar into the air of the night and finally.. fucking finally gave a sigh; at least her fight seemed to be over for the moment. She could see the city stars over head; a twinkle of skyscrapers and massive buildings and took it in. If it paid to be right.. she was it. Abrelia Amor wasn't dying on some bathroom or bar floor. Not fucking tonight at least.

Being freed from James' grasp she settled to stand and watch him with the keys in exhaustion, for a flash second, she tried to decide to which was the bigger evil. Murphy and his blade or this stranger and the trunk that was being opened. That was until the bully bastard came into view, bound and unconscience. 'oooooooh.. shit.. I was wondering..' She bounced forward and slapped the unmoving mans face, spit on him and in an instant began to beat tiny strained fists over his body.. that was until she was too weak to do so anymore.

'What do you mean you'll disappear him?' Snarling and glaring daggers at the still unmoving man she asked. 'You mean I won't ever have to worry about him popping out of some dark corner again?' Death Abrelia. The end all. Game over kind. Her mind buzzed, was she capable of murder? In the bar, she had been, when the fight or flight of her was fighting every way to survive this man. But now that he was bound and in a trunk? A pang of guilt thrummed through the pit of her gut, the same gut staunched of blood flow from a stab wound HE gave her.

'Is there anything I can do to help?' The small female moved to slap the trunk closed and to the passenger side of stranger James' car, inviting her broken ass on whatever endeavors needed for.. disappearing people. Yeah. Maybe she shouldn't have decided to ride, but this was another part of the chaos wasn't it? Where was the stranger going to take her? It wasn't normal, the way he had barged in and helped her, the way he had taken care of the witnesses and made sure to keep Murphy safe in his trunk - but she wasn't going to leave him to finish cleaning up her mess alone.

Report Post Tip

“Alright, that works.” I placed the keys into the ignition as I slid into the driver’s seat, coaxing our ride to life. I was deep into it at this point, might as well go the distance now.

The gravel crunches beneath the tires as I pressed the gas pedal down. It was going to be a bit of a drive and daylight would be our enemy come morning time. My muscles protested as I rolled the window down, taking a bit more force than my sore body was willing to offer at the moment.

All of that wasn’t my finest moment. I probably shouldn’t have gotten involved at all but here I was, body in the trunk, driving out to a nice secluded spot to get rid of this headache. Get there quick enough and I could wash my hands of this before breakfast time.

I reached into my breast pocket, pulling out a smoke, licking the end of it so that it didn’t stick to my lips before flicking my lighter to life. I offered Amor one as I kept my eyes on the road. “You want to talk about that?” I hooked my thumb towards the trunk, “That was some first-class, grade-A rage back there. You certainly got under his skin.”

I took a few random lefts and rights as I drove. I doubted anyone would be following us but I’d rather be safe than sorry in this situation. I was running low on pocket cash at the moment and I most likely wouldn’t have enough to keep anyone quiet if they did find Beast in the trunk.

Once I let the paranoia wash away, I put the city lights behind us, ashing my smoke out the window as we went.

Report Post Tip

For a long moment she was just silent with the stranger as he drove them to wherever the fuck, she honestly had stopped paying attention as her head leaned to the window.. green eyes expressionless as she just allowed herself to relax, arms curled about herself and hand still gripping to where her gut stung. She wondered for a minute how one would tend to a knife wound, maybe she'd slowly just get septic and Murphy would still win in the end. Before her head wandered deeper though, she was offered a smoke. One to which she more than gladly reached for, playing with it in her fingers before snagging the lighter used and flicking such in turn. Amor eyed James, watching him a moment with each puff of the smoke given.

'I owe a man money. An ugly son of a bitch who I thought I could out smart..' Her form shifted to tailor-fashion, with her back straight against the door in the seat as she continued, to smoke and to answer questions.. maybe even to retort the story back to herself. 'I've worked for him for a few years now, flirted my ass into his bed.. and then he hit me and I made my move.' If she could have spit again, she would have. 'I did one more deal for him.. but it wasn't FOR him.. it was my big pay day, my way out of this fucking concrete prison.' She shrugged.. took another long drag. 'When he found out.. well.. our friend Murphy back there was the first to carry out his orders. Pretty penny on my head.' Was it smart to tell the man that? It was too late now, she assumed anyways that if that's what he had planned for her, he'd not waste her time with a body in his trunk.

Her head nudged as she leaned to toss her own dead smoke out of the window. A bit more relaxed as it's toxins calmed the nerves - that was until Murphy started yelling in the trunk and she was startled back to the moment. 'FUCK YOU MURPHY!' Without hesitation she moved to dangle herself half from the front seat to the back to beat at the back seat a moment. 'Not such a murdery bastard in a trunk now are you!?'

With a spiteful grin, Abrelia sat herself back down. Just in time to watch James pull the car off to a secluded dirt road in the middle of nowhere, no houses, no lights but the moon and stars above. The real kind. As soon as he pulled off to a private niche', she yanked her door open and moved abruptly to the trunk again. The more of a roar the asshole made in there only urged her further, she'd get rid of him, glue herself back together if she had to and she'd leave this godforsaken city with or without her pay day.

Report Post Tip

This whole thing was a mess. There was no way to deny that. I was fifty-fifty myself about whether or not Amor would make it the rest of the trip out to nowhere. She certainly didn’t look good. Although, she eased my mind a bit when she snatched the smoke from my hand.

At least she was still coherent. That was a good sign.

I listened to her story as I drove. From what I saw back at that bar along with everything else that I had pieced together, it seemed like she was telling the truth.

Hell, why would she admit to a stranger that she had a price on her head if she wasn’t telling the truth?

Something felt off somehow but I just reasoned it to the fact that I was absolutely exhausted. Between the fight and lack of sleep, I was teetering ever closer damn near collapsing.

”Christ,” I thought to myself as she spoke, “I really don’t want to dig tonight.”

I knew I should have been paying attention but I got lost in the quiet of the roads until I heard the rumbling from the trunk before Amor exploded beside me.

I guess that tape didn’t hold as well as I thought it would.” I shrugged at her as I shifted the car into park.

Stepping out of the car, I leaned against it for a moment, lifting my flask out of my pocket. “Almost there.” I reasoned with myself as I drew a large gulp. I followed Amor to the back of the car, offering her the flask as I held the keys in my other hand, “Woah, Woah, easy there. He’s not going anywhere and you all panicked right now isn’t going to help anything. Here take this.” I nearly forced the flask into her hand, “We’re almost at the finish line here. We just need to relax. Clearly,” I slammed my fist down a couple of times on the trunk, “This asshole is awake so, we need to keep our wits about us. You ready for me to pop this trunk?”

Report Post Tip

Bloodied, small hands moved up into the air for a moment in defense; kind of a mock 'i wasn't doing anything' as James scolded her about keeping her wits. A grin decorated the mess of a woman's features and she nodded before accepting the drink given. 'Fine, fine, I'm good, I'm good. Swear it.' She could feel her blood boiling, whether it was from exhaustion or madness, she didn't know. At least that was until James pulled the truck door open and her body lunged to the truck and she shoved a hard swinging fist to Murphy's tape covered mouth. 'Fuck you!' The bound man attempted to jerk himself out at her and she punched again and again for added effect.

'Better start praying asshole, you're a dead man in a trunk!' There was no thought as Amor moved her hand toward James who was confused in the ambush she had said wasn't going to happen; she used it to her advantage and grabbed for the strangers weapon hiding on his person.. a blade for those up close and personal kinds of murders. The female grabbed for their bound friends hair, pulling his head from the trunk as well as she could and placed the sharp blade against flesh. Red was the only thing she could see as now, NOW, Murphy's eyes were full of fear, NOW he pleaded beneath the bind; helplessly flailing and most assuredly, praying his gods hand against her own.

She let him go. Her hand softened at his throat and the red seeped out of her mind. What in the actual fuck was she doing? Abrelia wasn't a killer. A murderer. She'd never even hit someone until tonight. Those fists of hers clenched and tears flooded eyes to fall on cheeks. 'Shit. I can't fucking.. I can't fucking do it.' Helpless and sniffling, she smacked Murphy again. 'This is your fault! You're not going to stop!' He shook his head, still pleading, making useless fake promises without words. Of course he'd tell her she was safe from him for his own life. But that bounty was too big a loss. He'd come back. And he'd make sure he killed her.

She leaned to pick up the flask from the ground, stealing a dirtied shot from the contents inside.

Report Post Tip

“Well, I've got to be honest with you Amor,” I rubbed at the back of my neck with tired fingers, “I'm real glad you didn't do that. You have any idea what kind of pain in the ass it would have been to drag his dead weight out of this trunk? I don’t think we’ve got the time for that.”

This still had to be taken care of, one way or another. I doubt that Beast here would be the forgive and forget type of guy. No matter how much I wish I didn’t get involved, I did, and here I was. This was just as much of a problem as it was hers.

I’ll take care of this, Amor. This isn’t exactly my favorite part of the job but-“ I paused for a moment, drawing a deep breath in before slowly exhaling, “Sometimes it’s a necessary evil. He’s not going to stop is he? If we drag him out of this trunk and leave him here, is he going to make it his mission to track us down?” I could tell the answer by the way she looked away, “Yea, that’s what I thought. Help me get his big ass out of there and then slide back in the car.”

I took a handful of Beast’s blood stained collar, dragging him towards myself, “Come on, big guy. Don’t make this any worse than it has to be.”

Beast did just about what I was expecting, he began thrashing violently but with the way I wrapped the tape, it was a useless effort on his part.

Report Post Tip

It felt like there was venom in her veins, just seething and bubbling piping hot in her blood. And in the same time, she was upset that this scene had to even play out, his death was on her hands. If Abrelia hadn't have ripped off his boss the bounty would have never existed even. Her hand shoved the flask that James had given her to her back pocket before aiding the man in dragging Murphy out of the trunk; his writhing body landing with a heavy thump and crunch. Something had broken, she could tell by the sob their now victim sounded behind his muffle. She was here. She was on this end of the very man she helped drags wrath and greed. But he hadn't been sad for her, no, his eyes had been on the prize the entire time.

'Get up and walk Murphy.' She stopped fighting him. 'You busted me the fuck up, I'm too tired for this shit. Either you get up and walk or you make it in pieces to our destination..' The large man continued to jerk and thrash, calling her absolute bluff before she once more pulled with James.. along the dirt path, deep into the woods in the dark. Their only light a smoldering of lighter and cigarette smoke between their breaks; and the moon peeking down from above between trees. Murphy wailed and tried to escape the whole time, but the pair would be victors in the end as the threesome met the edge of a steep river banking.

'Here.' Amor kicked the man on the ground. 'Let's be done with this.. I really want a fucking milkshake.' It's all she could think of now. A sip of the sweet and cool treat, that delectable cherry or.. two.. two cherries on top. But instead she settled for a sip of whatever was in the flask, before returning it to James. Her accomplice in murder.

'You know, it's really nice meeting you tonight.' The female nodded, looking over to the river, to the moon casting it's ray of light overhead.. then down to the dead man sobbing.

Report Post Tip

“Would have been better under different circumstances.” I managed to grunt out as I dragged the body. “At least this issue will be out of your hair.”

I took a seat on a small rock for a moment, taking a few seconds to catch my breath. Beast here wasn’t light by any stretch of the imagination and I was already down to my last bit of energy when Amor and I started the drive out here.

Although, a milkshake does sound really fucking nice right about now.” I flicked the rest of my smoke away after taking one long last drag, exhaling a cloud of smoke a second later. “Ya know you don’t have to be here for this part, Amor. You’ve done more than enough to help. I can get this from here.”

I shouldn’t have been surprised when she stomped her foot somewhat defiantly. She had conviction I had to give her that.

Alright, here we go.” I managed to forced Beast up to his knees. It was quite the feat with all the thrashing and muffled pleading, “Just relax. On any other night I would kick you off the edge right here and now, just like this. I get the feeling that Amor here doesn’t want you to have to suffer any more than you need to. So, this will be quick.”

In one swift motion I drew my blade across Beast’s throat. His eyes going wide with shock and the recognition that this was the end of the line. He crumpled forward as I placed my foot in his lower back, pushing forward with all my strength as the dead weight rolled forward off of the edge. After the splash the forest grew quiet.

I turned back to Amor after I wiped my blade clean and slipped it back into its sheath,”Let’s go get those milkshakes now.” 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: really. nothing to see here.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL